Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Average looking incel"

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
"For my extension 2 english major task, I am going to write about an incel. (f17)
renderTimingPixel.png

I'm considering going undercover on some incel-themed forums or websites to do research on their mentality as if i'm a regular lonely guy asking for advice. The main character of my narrative is going to be a male of my age, who fits the general archetype of an incel (gamer, lonely, average-looking,) from a bad home who will eventually be indoctrinated into sexism, racism, and generally some nasty stuff and end up doing something bad at the end of the story.

My aim is to provide a social commentaryb on how the system fails young men with mental health issues and how easy it is for people to be targeted by communities such as neonazis or white nationalists, incels or MGTOW groups, or even religion and cults when they are in vulnerable positions of life."

17 year old girls LARP as incels now and do """""researches""""" :feelsclown:

lot of average guys are incels, it's not enough anymore.

Lol I genuinely think females dont actually realise that ugly people exist. They just think 5/10 is the lowest any male is.

They see a sub5male irl and the minute they're out of their site they immediately forget about them.

Average means normalfaggot. Incel archetype is an ugly subhuman.

Thats a truecel archetype. Low (and a lot of mid) tier normie zoomers are incel in the west.

"For my extension 2 english major task, I am going to write about an incel. (f17)

I'm considering going undercover on some incel-themed forums or websites to do research on their mentality as if i'm a regular lonely guy asking for advice. The main character of my narrative is going to be a male of my age, who fits the general archetype of an incel (gamer, lonely, average-looking,) from a bad home who will eventually be indoctrinated into sexism, racism, and generally some nasty stuff and end up doing something bad at the end of the story.

My aim is to provide a social commentaryb on how the system fails young men with mental health issues and how easy it is for people to be targeted by communities such as neonazis or white nationalists, incels or MGTOW groups, or even religion and cults when they are in vulnerable positions of life."

17 year old girls LARP as incels now and do """""researches""""" :feelsclown:

Whore can't even write two paragraphs without multiple typos and wants to write a book.