Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average, non blackpilled males (cucks) are literally society's paypigs JFL

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
  • They finance onlyfans thots lifestyles with their subscriptions
  • They betabux for chad's leftovers after college
  • They pay Tinder subscriptions so it can be free for chads and foids
  • They consume a lot and keep the economy running so chads and foids can live it up, while their lives suck anyway
  • They work long hours to do all this, which means their wives have more time to cuck them with Chad and Tyrone meanwhile
  • They pay for Reddit soy awards so feminists can have a platform to hate on men, but men's subreddits get quarantined or banned
JFL at bluepilled incels tbh

dont question, consume product, wait for next product.

neet or cuckold :feelzez:

neet or cuckold :feelzez:
im a wagecuck myself :feelsrope: but not for long. unless i get something back from society im not gonna be working for it, and by something back i mean something meaningful not material shit. aka i'll ascend without betabuxing or rope. all men should do the same, society would collapse without its beta wagecucks

how will the only fans lady pay for her rent or feed her children:feelswhat:
sex work is real work :soy:

that's what soys say in the US right? in my country feminists hate sex work fortunately

• They consume a lot and keep the economy running so chads and foids can live it up, while their lives suck anyway
  • They work long hours to do all this, which means their wives have more time to cuck them with Chad and Tyrone meanwhile
  • They pay for Reddit soy awards so feminists can have a platform to hate on men, but men's subreddits get quarantined or banned
And they enjoy doing that. They feel like a sense of superiority.
Secret kings

you described the economy in a nutshell

most big houses and stupid flashy shit is to impress women as well

The scarier bit is even if ur not doing any of that u mentioned, ur money is still going to these degenerates thru taxes, hidden tax etc

The scarier bit is even if ur not doing any of that u mentioned, ur money is still going to these degenerates thru taxes, hidden tax etc
no escape, if you aren’t cucking you are getting cucked

they've been conditioned into being cattle because that is what makes them the most profitable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back