Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal average number of sexual partners in countries

mindlesscel

mindlesscel

Recruit
★★
my country is ranked highest yet I still can't get a female to breathe in my direction. how tf is this even fair?

and this is data from 2005, which means that the numbers are even more ridiculous now because online dating only started becoming popular in the early 2010s

Attachments

• 248856.png
    248856.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
Holy fuck wtf is up with Turkey???

Muh Erdogan, Muh Islam, Muh based society.

Turkcels on the forum explain please.

ikr, its ridiculous. I wish I could explain it myself but this shit makes no sense when you really think about it.

ikr, its ridiculous. I wish I could explain it myself but this shit makes no sense when you really think about it.

It's the hoejabi phenomena, women in Islamic countries want to whore out even more because they are restricted.

Turkey has already reached French tier hypergamy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5e7o5tr3Gk

Damn.

Pretty sure in somewhere like Saudi Arabia or Iran that girl would've been tracked and publicly executed.

It's the hoejabi phenomena, women in Islamic countries want to whore out even more because they are restricted.

Turkey has already reached French tier hypergamy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5e7o5tr3Gk

Damn.

Pretty sure in somewhere like Saudi Arabia or Iran that girl would've been tracked and publicly executed.

makes a lot of sense, ive come across lots of girls who idolize western musicians and movie actors just for being white. they want to be able to freely whore around with whoever they want and whenever they want.

makes a lot of sense, ive come across lots of girls who idolize western musicians and movie actors just for being white. they want to be able to freely whore around with whoever they want and whenever they want.

I assume you're Turkish right?

Chart is one thing but what do you think irl wise? is it really that bad?

I assume you're Turkish right?

Chart is one thing but what do you think irl wise? is it really that bad?
I mean I never heard any getting laid story at my highschool so it's not that bad where I live, almost of my classmates don't have gfs so that makes me feel good ngl and yes I am turkish.

I mean I never heard any getting laid story at my highschool so it's not that bad where I live, almost of my classmates don't have gfs so that makes me feel good ngl and yes I am turkish.

You're still in High School?

Tbh that's how it is in Conservative cultures, i remember when i was 12-16 to me getting laid itself seemed like a foreign concept, i always imagined young people just didn't have sex at all.

Seems weird. Like western Turks are very liberal westerner wannabes but I didn't think the bodycounts would be that high.

Maybe 2005 was a different time idk I don't remember

It’s over for erdogcels.
@Blacktarpill

You're still in High School?

Tbh that's how it is in Conservative cultures, i remember when i was 12-16 to me getting laid itself seemed like a foreign concept, i always imagined young people just didn't have sex at all.
Is this really true? I can't imagine a situation like that. In the UK when I was that age people would discuss fucking left right and centre, it'd happen all the time, both in school and out of it. It was going on all the time. This was like 10 years ago too JFL.

I was in a similar situation back in hs.

Is this really true? I can't imagine a situation like that. the UK when I was that age people would discuss fucking left right and centre, it'd happen all the time, both in school and out of it. It was going on all the time. This was like 10 years ago too JFL.

Yea it's true.

If kissing seemed taboo in my School jfl.

I
my country is ranked highest yet I still can't get a female to breathe in my direction. how tf is this even fair?

and this is data from 2005, which means that the numbers are even more ridiculous now because online dating only started becoming popular in the early 2010s
I'm quite surprised that Germany is not on of the top 3 with the ammount of degeneracy going on there.

It's BS. Turkey is famous for lying about body counts. Turkey is the most incel country.

uk average = 9 partners.

fucking suifuel tbh :feelscry:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Also italians fuck like rabbits, Muh Holy Vatican,

@mindlesscel You are now under investigation GrAYcel :feelswhere:
ok don't need to rub it in my face, also no one's selling info here. the guy screenshotted my post, I didn't send him shit

I was in a similar situation back in hs.
true. no society at any point in history can be truly based and both function while simultaneously holding off armies of bluepilled/Christian simps from other tribes