Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR avi halo on this forum alone should be enough evidence supporting lookism

@i_a_m_i combined the halo effects of anime and cats to achieve peak halo status.

Ryo_Hazuki
=best avi halo for a mod

Serial killer avi's are cool to.

@i_a_m_i combined the halo effects of anime and cats to achieve peak halo status.
this tbh.
i wonder what people think about my panty pepe :feelsLSD:

Exactly, humans are wired to be lookist. Some AVIs completely change the tone of the posts.
I wonder if my AVI is super spooky? :feelshmm: The AVI just fits me so well. It probably makes soyboys spill their soy when they look upon it.

This is the best avi tbh @chudur-budur

I wonder if my AVI is super spooky? :feelshmm: The AVI just fits me so well. It probably makes soyboys spill their soy when they look upon it.
I'm neutral on your AVI. Not spooky, not non-spooky for me. Soyboys, on the other hand, are probably scared of you just because of the fact you post here.

nobody likes frogposting anymore :feelsrope:

@Weed has a nice avi

All your avis suck.

I miss @Cuyen's old avi. That pic looked legendary with his profile description.

How much of a halo is mine? I actually like mine

I like my avi a lot

I'm neutral on your AVI. Not spooky, not non-spooky for me. Soyboys, on the other hand, are probably scared of you just because of the fact you post here.
":feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: Damn you FlyFace!!!" ":feelzez:"

Also, if we all met IRL, we would judge each other on our looks. Lookism is innate and inescapable.
If we all met IRL, everyone would be calling everyone fakecel Chads and saying "mogs me" to each other. :feelskek:

Jfl if you arent christmasmaxxing

My AVI gives negative halo.

true tbh i got more replies after changing avis

Also, if we all met IRL, we would judge each other on our looks. Lookism is innate and inescapable.
I feel like we'd all be saying "you mog me" and "fakecel" to one another if we all met in real life.

Lets keep lookism but fund more plastic surgery research and technology

I feel like we'd all be saying "you mog me" and "fakecel" to one another if we all met in real life.
Exactly. However it would show that even average looking guys and low tier normies are incel.

Over for finncels