Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Avoid buying at buisnesses run by foids as much as possible

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I went today to a bakery and bought 6 big cupcakes, 1€ each when the same cupcakes are 6x5€ euros in another bakery close to my work. The difference? The bakery at my work is run by a gentle middle aged man and his son and this other one is run by foids, the two employees there are young foids too. And it's not the only time it happens, in all the businesses run by foids, there aren't promotions, rebates or anything that makes the customers want to buy there. However, they use a cheap strategy: the clerks are all young foids. So, indirectly if you go to a store and the employees are female, they will charge you more cause talking to subhumans is painful for every foid so they have to charge a fee to minimize the trauma. Don't give your money to Chad's fleshlights. By the way, the cupcakes taste like shit, I'm not buying there again.

Last edited:
The bakery at my work is run by a gentle middle aged man and his son
These are the people who are usually underpaid and underappreciated.

Based, never give your hard-earned income to foids

The cruel irony is that the money makes it's way into a foid's hands eventually. But good job in doing your part to slow it down

The cruel irony is that the money makes it's way into a foid's hands eventually. But good job in doing your part to slow it down

it's true

at this point all you can do is leech off of society to prevent more money going to women

Thank god I bought an Intel CPU and Nvidia gpu even in my blue pilled days

Extremely highIQ strategy. Will keep in mind.

I only order things off amazon so I don't have to leave my house.