Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Avoidant personality disorder is not a disorder, it's a response to a hostile misandric society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Many of us have at one point been fine socializing with people, especially before puberty, it's only after we got bullied and shit on for being incels that we avoid people. Calling it avoidant personality "disorder" is a psy op to trick incels into going out in public so they can get shit on by normies.

I know it's hell, that's for sure

personality "disorders" are a way to blacklist free thinkers
just get drugged and watched 24/7 cuz you think different, bro

Many of us have at one point been fine socializing with people, especially before puberty, it's only after we got bullied and shit on for being incels that we avoid people. Calling it avoidant personality "disorder" is a psy op to trick incels into going out in public so they can get shit on by normies.
I know it's hell, that's for sure
personality "disorders" are a way to blacklist free thinkers
just get drugged and watched 24/7 cuz you think different, bro

Yes.

Idk. Alot of us just have minds that are beyond the scope of norman society. I regularly see people that i would classify as objectively uglier than me but that are integrated into soyciety (although in a sexless fashion). Theres more to it than a pure looks scale when it comes to being in or out in this twisted game. You need to lack an awareness of trends and underlying currents that opporate within everyones minds, things that as blackpilled incels we naturally percieve. Being able to say and do the right things at key times does not magically come from having sex. It comes from having a low level form of conciousness where the person operates at a mere animalistic level and does not possess the capability to think beyond fitting in and feeling right.

Being introverted and avoidant of cucks and foids is high IQ

very true, why socialize, when you already know the outcome? That would be masochistic

Idk. Alot of us just have minds that are beyond the scope of norman society. I regularly see people that i would classify as objectively uglier than me but that are integrated into soyciety (although in a sexless fashion). Theres more to it than a pure looks scale when it comes to being in or out in this twisted game. You need to lack an awareness of trends and underlying currents that opporate within everyones minds, things that as blackpilled incels we naturally percieve. Being able to say and do the right things at key times does not magically come from having sex. It comes from having a low level form of conciousness where the person operates at a mere animalistic level and does not possess the capability to think beyond fitting in and feeling right.
on point

just get yourself out there bro:soy:

those are bluepilled incels (cucks)

I see potential in your IQ.

Not if you are blackpilled and you know how to play the game with society.
I feel you have to be decent looking to socialize with normies without being shit on. So it's not worth it a lot of the time.

I feel you have to be decent looking to socialize with normies without being shit on. So it's not worth it a lot of the time.
Yes, but it is necessary in many aspects of life.

Yes, but it is necessary in many aspects of life.
true, unfortunately. that's why looksmaxxing is still important

I avoided normies long before it was a thought crime! Yea me...

High iq tbh. At one point you realize people are garbage to you and there's no point investing in them.

Most disorders are becoming normalized tbh

Avoidant personalities can get bettER.

Avoidant personalities can get bettER.
I want to make a thread about how we should plot to have consensual sex with ER's sister but it would probably be deleted as foid worship

I want to make a thread about how we should plot to have consensual sex with ER's sister but it would probably be deleted as foid worship
that foid enjoys gangbangs with chads not us

that foid enjoys gangbangs with chads not us
I have this idea though.

See what we do is hire a bunch of attractive male strippers to get her horny, and then they blindfold her.

Then they leave the room, we come in and fuck her, and then when we're done, we call the male strippers back in and they take the blindfold off.

I have this idea though.

See what we do is hire a bunch of attractive male strippers to get her horny, and then they blindfold her.

Then they leave the room, we come in and fuck her, and then when we're done, we call the male strippers back in and they take the blindfold off.
That would be rape if she found out.

That would be rape if she found out.

No see what you do is you have the mail strippers put on masks and one of them says "hey so can all my friends fuck you while the blindfold is on?" and she says yes, but he doesn't specify "friends currently in the room with me now" so he actually means friends outside of the room (us) so she should've been more specific.