Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avril Lavigne aged like absolute shit, I cant masturbate to her anymore

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I used to fap to her so much back in the day

She had everything

-petite
-blonde
-light eyes

She was legit my ideal woman

But now only 10 years later its over for her

rs_1024x759-181101160315-1024.avril-lavigne.ct.110118.jpg

avril-lavigne-melissa.jpeg

What the fuck happened

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

She doesn't look that bad to me, most likely because she has makeup on in all pictures.

Never masturbated to her

Nostalgic song

She really deteriorated, was a top tier foid. Didn't even seem like a slut despite being very attractive.

Last edited:
What do you mean "over"? She can get railed by Chad 1000 times per year.

Surgery just removes all the cuteness from girls

You have tons of her prime materials. It's not that bad .

Are you serious? She is very good looking compared to most mid thirties roasties.

It's just the skin that's what aged her.

In a way that's a brutal skinpill isn't it? your skin decides 80% of how old you look.

I'm not gonna say much because I don't wanna get pinched for worship. But how exactly has she deteriorated? She's maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe a little fatter after 10 years. And that's IT.

Considering how hard other foids hit the wall, she's been pretty lucky

That QT is dead bhai, you're seeing a fake replacement. Only real coomers know the real avril

Nothing too bad happened really. Gravitational ptosis reaper will make short work of most attractive people. Even bone structure can't mitigate it.

Last edited:
she looks plastic now

In a way that's a brutal skinpill isn't it? your skin decides 80% of how old you look.

For foids, yes. But their skin age faster than men's.
For men, hair is 70% of looking young.

I never liked how she looked. And she has the body of a crackhead.

You can always jerk off to her older pics

I coomed to her back in the day. She hit the wall hard though

don-t-tell-me-avril-lavigne-10571385-1326-1054.jpg

Went from a tight hole to a loose hole

never fapped to her to begin with

What would you say about Britney Spears then?

Yasmin bleeth looked so yummy back in the day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-022137.png
    Screenshot_20200822-022137.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20200822-022140.png
    Screenshot_20200822-022140.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
I coomed to her back in the day. She hit the wall hard though

don-t-tell-me-avril-lavigne-10571385-1326-1054.jpg
Attractive people (men and women) hit the wall harder because the difference in their looks between when they are younger and when they are older is greater tbh
That's why in a sense a lot of men don't really hit the wall like women do because they are not that good looking to begin with.

Wait she sang that song?
bro how did i not know that my entire life

She didn't age badly though. Isn't she like 35? Compared to most 35 year olds she looks great. She has no wrinkles and hasn't lost any facial volume (most bitches by their 30s lose fat in their faces which makes their cheeks more gaunt and their cheekbones more defined in a masculine looking way). Her face is still plump and her skin still smooth. Volcel if you wouldn't

could be worse. she has applied makeup with a trowel her entire adult life of course

lmao OP. what an old HAG

She didn't age badly though. Isn't she like 35? Compared to most 35 year olds she looks great. She has no wrinkles and hasn't lost any facial volume (most bitches by their 30s lose fat in their faces which makes their cheeks more gaunt and their cheekbones more defined in a masculine looking way). Her face is still plump and her skin still smooth. Volcel if you wouldn't
These cels are coping so hard. Most 35 year old women age like shit having no definition in their faces and body. They have shit genetics and a shit life. This right here is a basically a Stacy that has aged and gotten fatter.

(((Avril Lavigne)))

White foids can avoid such fate if they live toward the Northern Sun, use spf 50 in the daytime and Oil of Olay at night.

Still mogs me to Mordor and back