Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AWALT AWALT AWALT. HUMAN GENOCIDE NOW!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
ONCE AGAIN I RECIEVE FURTHER PROOF THAT ALL WOMEN ARE ADULTEROUS SCUM.EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

WAS SITTING WITH 3 FOIDS AT DINNER.THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT PARTYING AND ONE FOID SAID "WHEN I GET FUCKED UP I JUST WANT TO FUCK EVERYBODY".3 MINUTES LATER AND IM NOT FUCKING LYING HERE SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE'D MAKE A GREAT WIFE.THIS IS HOW FUCKING RETARDED AND DELUSIONAL FEMOIDS ARE.

ANOTHER FOID TALKED ABOUT WHAT SHE'S LIKE WHEN SHE'S "FUCKED UP" AND SAID "I MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT TOLD (FRIEND) THAT I WANTED TO CHEAT LAST WEEK" AND THEN ALL THE FOIDS STARTED LAUGHING

ADULTERY IS A JOKE TO THEM. WHOREDOM IS A JOKE TO THEM. ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS. ALSO JFL @ LETTING YOUR FEMOID GO TO A PARTY BECAUSE THIS IS HOW FOIDS ACT IN THESE ENVIORNMENTS.

ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS.ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS.ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS.TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHTS NOW!

WAS SITTING WITH 3 FOIDS AT DINNER.THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT PARTYING

:feelswhere:
Those foids were probably your salvation.

Alcohol is the truth serum. That's why PUAs get foids drunk.

WAS SITTING WITH 3 FOIDS AT DINNER.

giphy.gif

Imagine if we abolished foids JFL
Soyciety would instantly progress 1000 years into the future and there would probably be a day of the rope for all the cucks that keep their positions by appeasing holes

I'm too drunk to comprehend this all I got was genocide but isn't that a bit dramatic?

i saw this Thread before

Alright chad calm down with your Harem

They only want chads cock

Imagine if we abolished foids JFL
Soyciety would instantly progress 1000 years into the future and there would probably be a day of the rope for all the cucks that keep their positions by appeasing holes

I can't wait to hear the symphony of a rotten world like this burning and the chapel choir of normies screaming in pain. This shit of society deserves nothing but scorn and fire.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 16, Bluepillers: 50)
put me in the screenshot IT-cucks

why is everyone shocked about him having dinner with foids, just cause you're incel doesn't mean you have to be a friendless NEET, it's just more likely

Fuck sake mate the caps key is right there. Gie it a rest. We fuckin hear you!