Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [AWALT] Chad has literal harems of foids on Tiktok and Snapchat.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Meanwhile you're alone and never even had one single girl interested in you.

"oFc bAbE"

Remember AWALT. Water is wet thread, but man it's always brutal to actually see the evidence with your own eyes...

Ugh. They all fuck around like crazy and they even admit it. They have no sense of loyalty whatsoever, they don't give two fucks whether or not their partner cheats since they're cheating themselves. Life's practically one big orgy in the west (for chads and foids, obviously), while us incels suffer universally.

Ugh. They all fuck around like crazy and they even admit it. They have no sense of loyalty whatsoever, they don't give two fucks whether or not their partner cheats since they're cheating themselves. Life's practically one big orgy in the west (for chads and foids, obviously), while us incels suffer universally.
yes

brutal

No more cope, it’s time to rope after seeing this desu

they will pay for that, soon.

Kek, It's over.

I don’t care what anyone says, if this is happening in Gen Z and Gen Alpha, there is NO WAY that Most they’re generation of men aren’t incel.

Sub7 is law for Gen Z and below.

BTW, the polygamy has begun, and Gen Z started it.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @FastBananaCEO thoughts?

Last edited:
Social media is real life on steroids. Allowing foids online literally resulted in them having access to all the chads instead of just all the local ones.

I couldn't imagine having a life like theirs, it'd be like some kind of living heaven!

This hurt a lot to watch with that shitty music behind it

I don’t care what anyone says, if this is happening in Gen Z and Gen Alpha, there is NO WAY that Most they’re generation of men aren’t incel.

Sub7 is law for Gen Z and below.

BTW, the polygamy has begun, and Gen Z started it.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @FastBananaCEO thoughts?
Its over boyo. This is the new normal. Polyamory is already being recognized in Massachusetts i believe. Soon the rest of the world will follow

Its over boyo. This is the new normal. Polyamory is already being recognized in Massachusetts i believe. Soon the rest of the world will follow
Seriously? Jesus fuck it’s truly over. The liberal shits will push for this.

It's over
Utah and Massachusetts. Conservative versus liberal doesn't matter.
Right now conservatives are coping hard that only ugly people are polyamorous but it won't be long.
The liberal shits will push for this.
They will and what's worse is that some guys that delusionally think they are late bloomers or slayers in the making will support it even if it doesn't benefit them in any way jfl

He should be scalped in manhunt on ps2

80/20 in display

The guy in the background is part of it or nah?

Studies will be probably be done in the future how instagram and tiktok accelerated the acceptance of polygamy.
The guy in the background is a friend not involved

I hate those smilies with a passion. I also hate this babe bullshit. Why do normies talk like retards?