Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Aww too bad, this dude just lost his 39 year old fuck hole

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
I’m not gonna lie, hearing about a hole dying is always a plus. The best part is she was 39 years old. She was pushing 40 but she was still far from behind old. I’ve been hearing that it’s mostly old people dying from covid 19 but I’ve been hearing about more and more younger people dying from it. I hope all those smug young attractive holes that think they won’t die from it do. Out living them is the ultimate life fuel. For everyone in this community stay safe out there.

FA1FA5EB 8C2E 4C40 828B 46E6C71E3E4D

Attachments

• 28C101B8-9A6E-43AF-BD39-0BDA57990CDF.jpeg
    28C101B8-9A6E-43AF-BD39-0BDA57990CDF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
died alone just like us incels will.

Been reading a lot of stories that in America it is affecting the youth a lot more. Read 3 stories this morning of 3 women with permanent lung issues because they got the Rona.

Makes me a happy man reading that. Was having a shit day at work then I read those stories and it picked me right up! Knowing those sluts won't get to party anymore and fuck like rabbits. Knowing those whores will be on medication forever until they die a slow agonizing death. Made me forget about all my problems for a hot second. I'm enjoying this.
died alone just like us incels will.
except we won't get a story because we have evil penises
hahahahahahahaah

Been reading a lot of stories that in America it is affecting the youth a lot more. Read 3 stories this morning of 3 women with permanent lung issues because they got the Rona.

Makes me a happy man reading that. Was having a shit day at work then I read those stories and it picked me right up! Knowing those sluts won't get to party anymore and fuck like rabbits. Knowing those whores will be on medication forever until they die a slow agonizing death. Made me forget about all my problems for a hot second. I'm enjoying this.

except we won't get a story because we have evil penises
hahahahahahahaah
I have been actively seeking out these stories because they are a good pick me up so I hear what you’re saying

Based and High IQ

Why does she look 29 instead of 39

There's stories like this and then there are doctors telling us most of us will be asymptomatic if we get it and no damage at all.

What the fuck?

Being born to eventually have this face and height was already a breach against the terms I agreed to before I was born. Getting corona and being ruined for life by it means I'll use whatever strength I have left in my body for revenge. (in Frosties: Tony's Tubbers)
Now theres two kempers

Don't forget the Kemper Profiler.

She would have cheated on him and they would break up anyway

This was lifefuel when I saw it tbh. I saw it a few days ago.
Why does she look 29 instead of 39
Fakeup and camera editing. She didn’t actually look like that obviously.
Also the dude actually looks incel as fuck though tbh.

over for kempercels

I'm glad she is dead. I rejoice every time I hear about holes dying. She would've cheated on him with Chad and divorce raped him anyways. Nothing of value lost.

has a fuck hole? mogs me

Tbh this thread seems like a false flag. A random female dying from Coronavirus has almost nothing to do with inceldom.

Being born to eventually have this face and height was already a breach against the terms I agreed to before I was born. Getting corona and being ruined for life by it means I'll use whatever strength I have left in my body for revenge.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts

not entitled to live

too many kempers on this forum

She was probs coofing blood all over the floor and everywhere before she died. Like wheezing her lungs to the point she couldn't breather. Pretty awesome way to go, ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back