Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ayo, really hot boyfriend check

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW DID YOU COME UP WITH IT YOURSELF? THIS IS AN ORIGINAL, NEW AND FUNNY JOKE WITH A VERY POWERFUL PUNCHLINE. REALLY USED UP ALL YOUR WIT FOR THIS ONE, HUH?

But remember, looks don't matter inkwell, it's all about personality.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW THATS SO FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW DID YOU COME UP WITH IT YOURSELF? THIS IS AN ORIGINAL, NEW AND FUNNY JOKE WITH A VERY POWERFUL PUNCHLINE. REALLY USED UP ALL YOUR WIT FOR THIS ONE, HUH?
hammy is epic bro ded srs tbh

who the fuck is that og fat guy? i see him everwhere

BummerDrummer
Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★

Joined Oct 11, 2018 Posts 15,237 Online 150d 22h 19m

who the fuck is that og fat guy? i see him everwhere
He is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystery. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar
trainlossus, vanlossus, tbhtbhnglossus, ded srslossus,

@Weeb25 Blacktarpill should go on tiktok and do the jawline check

Another fine SukCok™ video thread.