Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope B-But Jbw is not real

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just go to HK and cosplay as Mr Worldwide = instant pussy.

@Iwanttolive any other hkcels?

ke4ql6U.jpg

Only the Chad variants of ethnics steal our White women
all the other ones stick to their own women or get nothing at all (like most asian men)

all the other ones stick to their own women or get nothing at all (like most asian men)
Chad wins always while sub 8 men are forced to suffer

Chad wins always while sub 8 men are forced to suffer
yes
Ethnic Chad > White 5/10
JBW is real, but a 5/10 white guy will NEVER slay as much as Ethnic Chad, especially hispanic or black Chads

Its over if youre ethnic slav, who cant even play JBW game in SEA and just be exotic game in Russia :feelsrope:

yes
Ethnic Chad > White 5/10
JBW is real, but a 5/10 white guy will NEVER slay as much as Ethnic Chad, especially hispanic or black Chads
Maybe, but Changs also tend to be too beta to pump and dump girls like they could.

Maybe, but Changs also tend to be too beta to pump and dump girls like they could.
Changs either have hot asian gf or White blonde stacy
never see changs with anything else ngl

This is straight up not true. Many of these women go for ethnics due to bad boy tingles, whether it is blacks (thugs) or arabs (terrorist), meaning appearance ends up mattering less.

Just go to HK and cosplay as Mr Worldwide = instant pussy.

@Iwanttolive any other hkcels?

Yeah I'm a HKcel but I'm ethnic not JBW. This rings pretty true as far as I'm concerned, noodles will prefer a 3/10 JBW over a 6/10 riceman, not sure about ethnics cos I am too autistic and insecure to try

This is straight up not true. Many of these women go for ethnics due to bad boy tingles, whether it is blacks (thugs) or arabs (terrorist), meaning appearance ends up mattering less.
You think foids want terrorists??? :bluepill:

Are you saying there are no non-white chads?
OP is right, there is definitely a way to run ethnic , dark triad, fuckboi, bad boy game , even in Asia. But I think u need to be super NT and super sexual to do it

Foids would always turn them down for a whiter man.
Yeah, agree NON-WHITE foids would, but don't think white girls would always ditch a ethnic chad for a white one, or a chadlite