[RageFuel] Baboons Attack a Man

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
May 2, 2018
Of course the baboons attack in a huge group like the pack animals they are and notice how the girls chip in especially the girl in the end that spat on the victim I bet she would never do that if she was alone against a man that wasn´t knocked out because he would beat her ass but she has the protection of other men so she can do what she want.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Apr 27, 2019
"Includes paid promotion"

Rather not give these faggots more jewgold.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
This is why inmigration should be ilegal

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Overlord
-
Jun 25, 2019
Where are the baboons ?

Inceldom Discussion

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
May 2, 2018
"Includes paid promotion"

Rather not give these faggots more jewgold.
I was about to see it . Thanks for the advise.
So? It´s actually a good channel where you can see shootouts and attacks but you are not gonna watch it just because he gets money from it? I get if it´s from a YouTube whore because there is no content other than her getting rich of looking slutty for a camera but this channel is actually entertaining and you can learn some stuff for self-defense.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Beakcel
-
May 2, 2018
Phones sound isn't working, could someone tell me why they attacked him?

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Feb 3, 2019
So? It´s actually a good channel where you can see shootouts and attacks but you are not gonna watch it just because he gets money from it? I get if it´s from a YouTube whore because there is no content other than her getting rich of looking slutty for a camera but this channel is actually entertaining and you can learn some stuff for self-defense.
Well I don't want more ragefuel for today.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Nov 19, 2017
Thought you mean literal baboons, but I guess you meant niggers. The footage is funny because it looks like a gta san andreas cheat which allows you to clone friendly CJs to help you beat up pedestrians.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
May 2, 2018
Phones sound isn't working, could someone tell me why they attacked him?
Just the classical example of a pack of niggas seeing an easy target to rob so they did

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
Dec 19, 2018
notice how the girls chip in especially the girl in the end that spat on the victim I bet she would never do that if she was alone against a man that wasn´t knocked out because he would beat her ass but she has the protection of other men so she can do what she want.
aint surprising

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Major
-
Sep 24, 2018
This is one of those instances in which an assault weapon would have been very handy.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

COOM to the dark side
-
Apr 6, 2019
A real progressive society would have them executed

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Nov 9, 2017
This is why foids are always so pro-immigration.
They want jungle thugs to murder all the sub-8 white men so they don’t have to have sex with them anymore.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
Feb 24, 2018
Bunch of weak cowards, probably would never hit someone when they are not part of a gang

doomed 7

doomed 7

frogposter
-
Jul 13, 2019
niggers MUST be deported back to fucking afrika where they belong. piece of dog shit subhumans

Jog Mansen

Jog Mansen

Banned
-
Feb 10, 2019
niggers MUST be deported back to fucking afrika where they belong. piece of dog shit subhumans
they dont deserve Africa they dont even deserve to exist they should be exterminated, killed, every last fucking one of them the filthy fucking jungle bunnies

Dionysus

Dionysus

Banned
-
Feb 17, 2019
i thought this was about the animals although they do act like them

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Mar 30, 2018
Shame on me for expecting literal baboons

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
Feb 28, 2018
This has nothing to do with inceldom JFL

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
-
Dec 2, 2017
I would probably smash your face in with my boot if you called me a baboon in real life.

Keep hiding you autistic pasty faggot.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
Mar 19, 2018
looks like guy who got hit didnt know wtf was going on. im sure if the guy who got hit had shot them or stabed them their screeching parents would be on tv yelling WHYYYYY they kidz are so guuud and why did they haf to die!!!!!!!!!!!

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
Jul 16, 2019
This is why foids are always so pro-immigration.
They want jungle thugs to murder all the sub-8 white men so they don’t have to have sex with them anymore.
They want us to be tough and show them we can win their flabby bodies. Everything is to impress the foid in this cucked world! They would be happy if we lost but are happy enough to know we'd fight for them. The jungleboons win. :feelsrope:

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
Aug 5, 2019
thank good we don't have blackcels here

altough I keep seeing more carribean blacks everyday. Their peaceful because they know their numbers are still laughable but I no doubt they'll get brazen once they increase their numbers

jfl, the jews want to submit even mexico, an already mixed nation, into their internationalist madness

Last edited:
V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Recruit
-
Jul 18, 2019
This has nothing to do with inceldom JFL
Stuff like this always shows up in incel I’m discussion. These guys just want a bigger audience for their infantile rants
The footage is funny because it looks like a gta san andreas cheat which allows you to clone friendly CJs to help you beat up pedestrians.
My thoughts exactly