Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Baboons Attack a Man

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Of course the baboons attack in a huge group like the pack animals they are and notice how the girls chip in especially the girl in the end that spat on the victim I bet she would never do that if she was alone against a man that wasn´t knocked out because he would beat her ass but she has the protection of other men so she can do what she want.

"Includes paid promotion"

Rather not give these faggots more jewgold.

fucking niggers

This is why inmigration should be ilegal

Where are the baboons ?

Inceldom Discussion

I was about to see it . Thanks for the advise.

I was about to see it . Thanks for the advise.
So? It´s actually a good channel where you can see shootouts and attacks but you are not gonna watch it just because he gets money from it? I get if it´s from a YouTube whore because there is no content other than her getting rich of looking slutty for a camera but this channel is actually entertaining and you can learn some stuff for self-defense.

Phones sound isn't working, could someone tell me why they attacked him?

So? It´s actually a good channel where you can see shootouts and attacks but you are not gonna watch it just because he gets money from it? I get if it´s from a YouTube whore because there is no content other than her getting rich of looking slutty for a camera but this channel is actually entertaining and you can learn some stuff for self-defense.
Well I don't want more ragefuel for today.

Thought you mean literal baboons, but I guess you meant niggers. The footage is funny because it looks like a gta san andreas cheat which allows you to clone friendly CJs to help you beat up pedestrians.

Phones sound isn't working, could someone tell me why they attacked him?
Just the classical example of a pack of niggas seeing an easy target to rob so they did

notice how the girls chip in especially the girl in the end that spat on the victim I bet she would never do that if she was alone against a man that wasn´t knocked out because he would beat her ass but she has the protection of other men so she can do what she want.
aint surprising

This is one of those instances in which an assault weapon would have been very handy.

A real progressive society would have them executed

This is why foids are always so pro-immigration.
They want jungle thugs to murder all the sub-8 white men so they don’t have to have sex with them anymore.

Bunch of weak cowards, probably would never hit someone when they are not part of a gang

niggers MUST be deported back to fucking afrika where they belong. piece of dog shit subhumans

niggers MUST be deported back to fucking afrika where they belong. piece of dog shit subhumans

they dont deserve Africa they dont even deserve to exist they should be exterminated, killed, every last fucking one of them the filthy fucking jungle bunnies

they dont deserve Africa they dont even deserve to exist they should be exterminated, killed, every last fucking one of them the filthy fucking jungle bunnies
:feelswhat:

i thought this was about the animals although they do act like them

Shame on me for expecting literal baboons

This has nothing to do with inceldom JFL

I would probably smash your face in with my boot if you called me a baboon in real life.

Keep hiding you autistic pasty faggot.

looks like guy who got hit didnt know wtf was going on. im sure if the guy who got hit had shot them or stabed them their screeching parents would be on tv yelling WHYYYYY they kidz are so guuud and why did they haf to die!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why foids are always so pro-immigration.
They want jungle thugs to murder all the sub-8 white men so they don’t have to have sex with them anymore.
They want us to be tough and show them we can win their flabby bodies. Everything is to impress the foid in this cucked world! They would be happy if we lost but are happy enough to know we'd fight for them. The jungleboons win. :feelsrope:

Diversity is our strength!
C7DB2FCC 80C5 4E80 BF2F DFF48338E51C

thank good we don't have blackcels here

altough I keep seeing more carribean blacks everyday. Their peaceful because they know their numbers are still laughable but I no doubt they'll get brazen once they increase their numbers

jfl, the jews want to submit even mexico, an already mixed nation, into their internationalist madness

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with inceldom JFL
Stuff like this always shows up in incel I’m discussion. These guys just want a bigger audience for their infantile rants
The footage is funny because it looks like a gta san andreas cheat which allows you to clone friendly CJs to help you beat up pedestrians.
My thoughts exactly