Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Back from freezing to death

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Powers back on. It’s been rough with the freezing temps and no water. I’ve had to resort to shitting in buckets and boiling snow. Fucking brutal, my diet has been nothing but shitty junk food. Over. The water still isn’t back but atleast I have power :)

there is no rolling blackouts, Steve Adler is a dirty disgusting rat liar who should be executed, the homeless have free shit while I starved, and windmills are a joke.

How tf does Texas get a snowstorm is the entire U.S. fucked?
No they fucked us hard. It went below freezing and every1 lost heat and power because the wind turbines froze over.

joe Biden did it

Tbh American infrastructure is hot garbage
Yep. Just lol @ coming back and seeing the Twitter soys virtue signaling about how it was 40 degrees in their fucking hotel. Bastards. Try 10 degrees in your own house

Imagine being reliant on green energy solutions LMFAO fuck Greta Cunt(((berg)))

Who got in hotels? You said hobos but how do they have Twitter?
Hobos got free hotel, although many pussies went out to hotels as well and bought them.and of course they are blaming the WRONG Person!!!

We thought you were dead nigga
Pouring Austin Powers GIF

a aquaintence of me froze to death in the forest this winter

He did fucking do it. All the soy bugmen on twitter are blaming the govenor when the big LIBERAL cities were the only places that got fucked. Guess what hat means? ITS THE MAYORS AND LIBS. NOT THE GOVERNOR OR THE STATE

Southern CA is warm and cozy.

Take Care Help GIF by Molang

But I hear the rest of the country is freezing. Blame global warming... I mean global freezing.

Never mind everyone, power just went off again.

good thing my phones charged

I can feel the heater heat leaving my house while the cold takes over due to no power

fuck me.

God I miss Bummer so much, but at least he died in the arms of his lover, shaniqua

Power is back on!!!! Time to celebrate!’n

there is a bunch of homeless people living in tents
so it does look like one.
problem denver GIF by Cowboy Cricket Farms
thought i saw the Turkish flag there for a second. blood pressure rose.

Yall winters are child’s play. I’m form one of the northern counties we get like 15ft of snow regularly. Embrace it snow is great. But then again you guys rarely get it so you’re not as prepared.

I find it so funny how I like the cold and snow and you hate it and freezing.

He did fucking do it. All the soy bugmen on twitter are blaming the govenor when the big LIBERAL cities were the only places that got fucked. Guess what hat means? ITS THE MAYORS AND LIBS. NOT THE GOVERNOR OR THE STATE
Yea this was pretty much 100% a man made problem. I'm in a state close to yours and they threatened to do rolling blackouts if us goyim didn't turn our thermostats down to 60 degrees

Yea this was pretty much 100% a man made problem. I'm in a state close to yours and they threatened to do rolling blackouts if us goyim didn't turn our thermostats down to 60 degrees
#metoo! I got a txt saying turning down of your electric or grid failure!

Our power went out only at the worst possible moment. @ 6°! Now pipes frozen! Maybe next week they'll thaw out enough to find the damage.

JFL its hot as shit here. Sweating and being ate alive by mosquitos must be nice to have free refrigeration

JFL at Texas thinking it is the ice age apocalypse. In any state north of D.C. this would have been called "Thursday". Fix your lousy power grid and learn to drive in the winter like everybody else.
.556 will solve it quite effectively
Who gives small arms ammunition in cm?

JFL at Texas thinking it is the ice age apocalypse. In any state north of D.C. this would have been called "Thursday". Fix your lousy power grid and learn to drive in the winter like everybody else.

Daily reminder you people die when the temperature goes past 90 degrees

Glad to know you survived it though. Stay safe, we'll need you for the mission which will free Nathan Larson (in Harvest Moon 64).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back