Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Back in highschool we were taught how sigmund Freud said everything we do is about getting sex and our teachers said it was not true

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly i took a psychology course back in highschool and our teacher told us that sigmund Freud was wrong about the fact everything we do is about obtaining sex and i bileved it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: and so did my other classmates we were coping ao hard but you know what its true everything we do in life is too get pussy :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: we were brainwashed into think he was crazy akd not based as fuck in reality

Freud was wrong about a lot of things because he never studied the theory of evolution, but he was absolutely right about the importance of sexuality for the well-being of people of all ages, including children and the elderly, and recognized that sexual frustration can cause and exacerbate mental illness.

Some relevant quotes:

The behavior of a human being in sexual matters is often a prototype for the whole of his other modes of reaction in life.

No one who has seen a baby sinking back satiated from the breast and falling asleep with flushed cheeks and a blissful smile can escape the reflection that this picture persists as a prototype of the expression of sexual satisfaction in later life.

We know less about the sexual life of little girls than of boys. But we need not feel ashamed of this distinction; after all, the sexual life of adult women is a 'dark continent' for psychology.

You may take it as an instance of male injustice if I assert that envy and jealousy play an even greater part in the mental life of women than of men. It is not that I think these characteristics are absent in men or that I think they have no other roots in women than envy for the penis; but I am inclined to attribute their greater amount in women to this latter influence.

Sexuality is the key to the problem of the psychoneuroses and of the neuroses in general. No one who disdains the key will ever be able to unlock the door.

Last edited:
Everything in life is about food, land, sex, survival, etc.

He was wrong about guys wanting to fuck their mothers but right about what you said.

He was a dumb kike that ruined psychology for decades.

He was a dumb kike that ruined psychology for decades.
this, he's single handedly responsible for the foid tier meme called psychology today. it's actually impressive how hard he trolled whitey, psychology was based after Darwin