Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back in my hometown,i know a tall untermench that has a cute becky gf

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Seriously,this girl is pretty darn cute and it's amazing that they are together.they are both in their early 20s and i was somewhat amazed when my mother showed me them.back in my hometown as long as you are tall and have your life straight you should be able to get something nice.back home stuff is a lot easier.still over for me though.

So many cases. I know a lot of ugly guys who have or have had a GF, I even knew this mentally retarded moroccan manlet who have had more than one GF (For real, I use to hang out with him years ago, he was not lying). When I see these type of things it makes me really angry. Why there are so many guys who are clearly uglier and dumber than me and they still manage to get a GF? I know of another guy with slight mental retardation and he had several GFs (Also, I know he's not lying). Unfuckingbelievable.

How would you rate his face?

Yes, height>>>face>dick :blackpill: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

So many cases. I know a lot of ugly guys who have or have had a GF, I even knew this mentally retarded moroccan manlet who have had more than one GF (For real, I use to hang out with him years ago, he was not lying). When I see these type of things it makes me really angry. Why there are so many guys who are clearly uglier and dumber than me and they still manage to get a GF? I know of another guy with slight mental retardation and he had several GFs (Also, I know he's not lying). Unfuckingbelievable.
height and location are pretty big.

IT will be on this like bees on flowers.

I see maybe a couple counter examples, too, but it's such a small minority that I would have a better chance at winning the lottery. I'd say out of young couples my age, for every 1 out of 750 there is an ugly guy in the relationship, based on what I've seen after being in multiple college towns and general areas which are dense in population with people in their 20s. Put that 750 and square it and that's how many younger ugly guys I see with girls better looking than them. I can name two occasions tops.

Didn't factor it in for men who are 30+ because it's more common in that age range, with more factors involved mostly relating to financial assets and status. A grand majority of those 30+ year old ugly guys in relationships are being used and they don't know it.

Last edited:
IT will be on this like bees on flowers.

I see maybe a couple counter examples, too, but it's such a small minority that I would have a better chance at winning the lottery. I'd say out of young couples my age, for every 1 out of 750 there is an ugly guy in the relationship, based on what I've seen after being in multiple college towns and general areas which are dense in population with people in their 20s. Put that 750 and square it and that's how many younger ugly guys I see with girls better looking than them.

Didn't factor it in for men who are 30+ because it's more common in that age range, with more factors involved mostly relating to financial assets and status. Most of those guys are being used and they don't know it.
that's not my intention .i was just low key pointing out that location and height are fucking huge.some people here would not be incels if they went back to their home country.most still would be incels though.it's over for me eitherway.

height and location are pretty big.
Of course height is important, but face (for example) is more important, so to speak. What do you mean with location?