Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Back in the days a man with car and job would be viewed as good boyfriend material

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
But here i am now, alone depressed and clowned by society. Getting mocked for characteristics only that the plastic surgeon could change. World is deeply sick. Also today i had a dream that my coworker foid agreed to be my gf. But then i woke up alone in a cold bed

Back then everything was fucking easier. You just had to compete with the local 20 guys in your village. Today you have to compete with the entire fucking country because foids can get attention from fucking anywhere via social media.

Even ugly, fat girls get messaged by Chad and get their self-esteem boosted by being his cumrag. It's fucking over.

cope, women always wanted to fuck chads

i feel like elliot rodge with my old bmw and complete social isolation

Everyone in this forum would ascend if time travel was a thing.

Those two things can still guarantee you a foid. The car trunk can store it and the money from the job can buy the rope and duct tape. In minecraft.

Back in the days most incels would not have been incels. Foidism was a mistake.

i dont know when "back in the day" was to you but at least for me i know from experience that my dad was a teenage father and only had a part time job working at the local grocery store and he could fucking support my mom and me and my moms sisters all on his 1 income. Yeah they were fucking poor but it was able to be done. I can't even support myself on my full time salary let alone a fucking family. If I just worked a part time job now I'd be homeless

Shit forgot to put this was in the 80s.

i dont know when "back in the day" was to you but at least for me i know from experience that my dad was a teenage father and only had a part time job working at the local grocery store and he could fucking support my mom and me and my moms sisters all on his 1 income. Yeah they were fucking poor but it was able to be done. I can't even support myself on my full time salary let alone a fucking family. If I just worked a part time job now I'd be homeless

And then these boomers whine why we don’t by our own apartments

When my parents were alive, you had to Gigachad, 8 inch dick, Wealthy family. And this was in 1786!

But here i am now, alone depressed and clowned by society. Getting mocked for characteristics only that the plastic surgeon could change. World is deeply sick. Also today i had a dream that my coworker foid agreed to be my gf. But then i woke up alone in a cold bed
Brutal.

When my parents were alive, you had to Gigachad, 8 inch dick, Wealthy family. And this was in 1786!
E3AA68A9 62B2 4EC7 AE0A B1F709E0848B

Everyone in this forum would ascend if time travel was a thing.
pretty much this.

Us youngcels where fucked from the beginning and we would probably would have been considered normal fags in the times some of the oldcels where growing up in.

Back then everything was fucking easier. You just had to compete with the local 20 guys in your village. Today you have to compete with the entire fucking country because foids can get attention from fucking anywhere via social media.

Even ugly, fat girls get messaged by Chad and get their self-esteem boosted by being his cumrag. It's fucking over.
pretty much this.

Us youngcels where fucked from the beginning and we would probably would have been considered normal fags in the times some of the oldcels where growing up in.

Completely accurate.

nope, they always wanted chads.
It is foid nature.

It is all the hormones in the modern processed meats that gave women a sexuality and awakened their judgement based on looks. Whereas before, they judged based on non sexual criteria like status, physical (protective) strength. This behavior still exists a little today, but it has become very dangerous, because that sexual side is still always present, thereby leading to cuckery. So moneymaxxing and gymcelling for ugly men leads to cuckery, if they ever find a GF.

Yeah but there was a difference between what they were wanting and getting.
females snuck behind their husbands back and still got fucked by chad back in the day

Nothing to blame other than social media and dating apps

I always cringe when I see an incel with a nice car. 90% of the time it’s just to try to impress girls and he’s not even that into cars. Why try so hard just to fail.

But then i woke up alone in a cold bed
Same. Waking up in the morning and getting punched in your face from the reality is my daily morning suifuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back