Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back when I was horny all day I didn't have any sex. Now even if I magically got a girlfriend it won't be nearly as great.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Getting a girlfriend back then when I was horny all day would've been great. Could've had sex 2 times a day even, if not more. Realistically a few times a week for sure.

But now? I'm aging and with every passing year my libido is worse and worse. I only fap once a few days and even that is forced, doing it cause I want to feel something, anything. Even my erections are much softer and have been for years.

So even if I magically got a girlfriend it won't compare to what could have been if I got one when I was younger.

another reason why teen love is everything

Same problem, man.
Our sex lives were doomed since the very beginning.
I will never forgive society for this pain

another reason why teen love is everything
If you dont experience teenage love you are scarred for life. Nobody cares about your grades in 7th grade but missed teenage love will hunt you forever.

But now? I'm aging and with every passing year my libido is worse and worse. Even my erections are much softer and have been for years.
Same with me by I attribute it mostly to my poor diet and lack of consistent exercise. Don't really feel the need to stay in shape when there's no gym for your face and my chances of getting a girlfriend are near zero anyways. I don't know about your diet and exercise but that could be a major reason. Also drinking a lot of water helps.

If you dont experience teenage love you are scarred for life. Nobody cares about your grades in 7th grade but missed teenage love will hunt you forever.
brutal

it is truly over

Getting a girlfriend back then when I was horny all day would've been great. Could've had sex 2 times a day even, if not more. Realistically a few times a week for sure.

But now? I'm aging and with every passing year my libido is worse and worse. I only fap once a few days and even that is forced, doing it cause I want to feel something, anything. Even my erections are much softer and have been for years.

So even if I magically got a girlfriend it won't compare to what could have been if I got one when I was younger.
i dont understand my problem, i am mid thirties and i have raging urges its fucking impossible for me not to nut once a day its nearly twice a day everyday, but i feel and look like shit afterwards i just have these animalistic urges i cannot control, if i dont nut i go insane.

because i cant secure a girlfriend the only way of release is busting nuts, im fucking trapped its hell

In my 20s, I had a high libido too. I jerked off more than I should have and it fucked me up mentally. Now, I dread the thought of jerking off as it's so much more draining to do it now, so I can imagine real sex being even more tiring and difficult as I don't have experience, energy, or libido to bother with it. I believe most men in our generation will feel similar at some point in their lives. Best times to have had lots of it where teens and 20s but now that ship has probably sailed for many of us.

My sex drive also decreased.
But I think it's for the best.
Do you seriously want to be a horny animal that has no access to sex?

Same with me by I attribute it mostly to my poor diet and lack of consistent exercise. Don't really feel the need to stay in shape when there's no gym for your face and my chances of getting a girlfriend are near zero anyways. I don't know about your diet and exercise but that could be a major reason. Also drinking a lot of water helps.
That's absolutely true, a good lifestyle can change things considerably. But aging nevertheless takes its toll. Each year it just gets worse and worse even if you live like an athlete.
i dont understand my problem, i am mid thirties and i have raging urges its fucking impossible for me not to nut once a day its nearly twice a day everyday, but i feel and look like shit afterwards i just have these animalistic urges i cannot control, if i dont nut i go insane.

because i cant secure a girlfriend the only way of release is busting nuts, im fucking trapped its hell
You must live a very healthy lifestyle then. I hope you can keep it up.

You need an anti-prolactin or dopamine mimicking drug. That will give you an insanely libido.

My sexdrive is almost zero, i can go 2 weeks without jerking off so easily, even 4 weaks. In my 20s that was near impossible for me..
I think my high bodyfat is mainly whats causing this, but its for the better. Food is my favorite cope...

tbh im turning 18 in a couple months i should see some whore tbh im horny cos of subhuman curry genes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back