Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Back when you were in school, ever realized the better you behaved in class the worse teachers fucked you when you did things that weren’t that wrong?

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
I want to see if anyone else dealt with that at one point, was pretty bad suicidefuel when i was younger, not talking about molestation but actual guilt tripping by teachers basically emotional abuse by them.

Yes, teachers didn't give a shit about my bullies but when i fought back they blamed and suspended me
Ur looks are really important in how others treat u even adults can treat u like shit unconsciously for how u look

Yes, teachers didn't give a shit about my bullies but when i fought back they blamed and suspended me

this happened to me last year, and I’ll prolly end up getting in another fight this year. FUCK them.

this happened to me last year, and I’ll prolly end up getting in another fight this year. FUCK them.
shoot the school bro it's the only way

Ur looks are really important in how others treat u even adults can treat u like shit unconsciously for how u look
Fucking this. Teachers always took side of the cool kids. Probably because teachers were usually losers and once in their lives they could feel like they belonged to the popular kids. Kinda pathetic if you think about it.

Fucking this. Teachers always took side of the cool kids. Probably because teachers were usually losers and once in their lives they could feel like they belonged to the popular kids. Kinda pathetic if you think about it.
lmao based. never thought of that shit this way but it makes sense tbh

there’s that, and then there’s the football coach teachers who know you’re a loser and will side with their players

My bullies were always ignored, but the teachers were always on my good side, and I was always on theirs.

there’s that, and then there’s the football coach teachers who know you’re a loser and will side with their players
PE teachers were the worst. I still sometimes daydream about beating the shit out of the guy who humililated me in front of the whole class(including girls) on every PE and swimming lesson (my school had pool which was basically suifuel every time I had swimming lessons). Fuck that guy I hope he will die slowly and painfully.

PE teachers were the worst. I still sometimes daydream about beating the shit out of the guy who humililated me in front of the whole class(including girls) on every PE and swimming lesson (my school had pool which was basically suifuel every time I had swimming lessons). Fuck that guy I hope he will die slowly and painfully.
Sometimes it’s not even PE, thankfully now my gym classes are not coed. But currently my science teacher is the coach for football, and there’s a bunch of football chads in my class.

fuck ur PE teacher btw. Like tupac said “die slow motherfucker my .44 make sure all ur kids dont grow”

Sometimes it’s not even PE, thankfully now my gym classes are not coed. But currently my science teacher is the coach for football, and there’s a bunch of football chads in my class.

fuck ur PE teacher btw. Like tupac said “die slow motherfucker my .44 make sure all ur kids dont grow”
Funny thing is even tho I was terrible at soccer (basically the only thing played during PE in my country) most of sport chads didn't have an issue with that because they liked me and just laughed of every mistake I made. The only guy who had a problem was the teacher and he went out of his way to humiliate me and even forced my friends to choose me as the last one. Most of memories like that I pushed out but sometimes I have flashbacks or he appears in my dreams and it's all over again.

Yeah, well-behaved students aren't that common and, on some level, the teachers know they are fucking up when they see most of their students being little shits. But they find solace in that on quiet kid who doesn't do bad shit so they imagine that their skill as a teacher is the reason that kid is behaving well and they use the kid as a validation source. When that one kid misbehaves their delusion that they are capable is endangered so they lash out. Also, there's the deviation thing, when a fuck-up kid fucks up, it's expected, but when it's their prized student, it's a bigger deviation from the norm that they are used to so they react harder.

Happened to me so fucking much, this one shopteacher loved to humiliate me in front of the whole class

tbh i hate teachers

They turn a blind eye to the ppl that give u a hard time in class, and take it out on you over the smallest things.

OP, I remember this exactly. I was always very quiet and shy and well behaved. One day in 10th grade for some reason I was happy and a little more talkative and hyper, well didn’t take long for the roastie teacher to yell out my name and shame me. An adult in her place should feel glad a quiet introvert kid is opening up a little, but nope.

Oh and btw I heard she had cancer and died years later. God smite thee for abuse of an incel.

god kill me, you just reminded me of the dark days, i used to mess about with some other incel bros but in the classes i didn't have my friends in, id try and behave especially when the teacher was onto me. but i swear to god, i would do the smallest thing and they would go apeshit like if i didnt sit upright or if im not looking at the board. all i can say now is i pray they get cancer and then get raped

I guess I was lucky to go to a religious school, they're all brainwashed by religion thinking they need to be nice and all, and I've never seen teachers treating students differently. BUT I do suspect they had more pity on me.

OP, I remember this exactly. I was always very quiet and shy and well behaved. One day in 10th grade for some reason I was happy and a little more talkative and hyper, well didn’t take long for the roastie teacher to yell out my name and shame me. An adult in her place should feel glad a quiet introvert kid is opening up a little, but nope.

Oh and btw I heard she had cancer and died years later. God smite thee for abuse of an incel.
A teacher I thought I liked who was Curry yelled at me for the same thing, except much earlier on JFL. The class was being loud and I joked with one of my friends from a couple tables in front of me and then the teacher yelled, singling me out only before the rest of the class starting back as usual. by the end of the year i stole from that teacher multiple paper clip boxes and pens due to the bullshit. The next year i ignored him in the hallways and happily had science class with competent teachers

It has nothing to do with your behaviour. Just your appearance.

Teachers are even worse than your average normtard when it comes to lookist bigotry, shallowness, materialism, and Chad/Stacy worship. JFL @ "muh teacher appreciation" in normtard society. I had enough years of dealing with public school teachers to know what they're really like.

My teachers always fucked me without enough lube tbh.

All the tallfags had sportfag teachers sucking their dicks 24/7. Teachers hate ugly people just as much as everyone else. Teachers would watch me getting bullied and not do anything about it. Fuck being ugly. lmfao I was short, had severe acne covering my entire face, a deformed recessed face, wore glasses, and people wondered why I gave up on everything and became a mute.

You should've just refused to show up
Teachers are even worse than your average normtard when it comes to lookist bigotry, shallowness, materialism, and Chad/Stacy worship. JFL @ "muh teacher appreciation" in normtard society. I had enough years of dealing with public school teachers to know what they're really like.

> teaching
> public school

Jfl

I didn't learn much at school because everyone hated me

I can't remember primary school.

Man this is so fucking true as well.

Alot of the teachers felt bad for me. I remember a few would try to talk to me as if we were friends because she saw me being a sperg alone in a corner. It made me feel even worse. of course most teachers were huge pieces of shit

Oh god, too many feels. If I went back to school as my current self, I'd get expelled for fighting within the hour because I wouldn't take shit from anyone.

I had a teacher that'd purposely call on me when I wasn't paying attention and would belittle me to the class's amusement. I would've fucked him up if I didn't fear the wrath of my mother when I got home. When I got into a fight in middle school, she started screaming hysterically like someone had just died. And she drove me up to a mental hospital and told me she'd institutionalize me if I ever got into another fight. Strict parents bully their kids which leads to the kids getting bullied even more at school.
i would do the smallest thing and they would go apeshit like if i didnt sit upright or if im not looking at the board. all i can say now is i pray they get cancer and then get raped
The teacher I mentioned above flipped the fuck out when I was 2 mins late. A Becky walked in 10 mins later and he didn't say a word. Funnily enough, a few years after I graduated, he eventually ended up flipping out at a Stacy, and she told the principal that he was violent towards her. He was put on suspension for a year. When he returned, he was no longer allowed to teach AP History and had to teach regular History instead. The Stacy falsely accusing him of being violent was fucked up. But the administration believed her due to his previous outbursts at students. In a way, he got what he deserved.
teachers were usually losers and once in their lives they could feel like they belonged to the popular kids.
Teachers were bullies when they were younger, they just have more power in adulthood.
there's the deviation thing, when a fuck-up kid fucks up, it's expected, but when it's their prized student, it's a bigger deviation from the norm that they are used to so they react harder.
I had a teacher that called me out for sleeping in class, while completely ignoring a slacker who was sleeping.

On a side note, this is why it's important to rebel when you're younger as opposed to when you're older. If you do it when you're older, you'll be seen as emotionally immature, and will be told to "grow up". People are much more forgiving of a delinquent child than they are a delinquent adult, even if that adult was obedient and successful when he was younger. I was a straight A student in college. But when I graduated, the blackpill was too much for me to take, along with some health issues I developed, and I ended up LDAR'ing for the next 5 years. All my accomplishments disappeared in the eyes of my family and their social circle. Meanwhile, my parents' friends' kids were fuckups when they were younger, and are now leading successful lives.
I didn't learn much at school because everyone hated me
My grades weren't as good as they could've been because I was depressed from being a friendless incel :feelsbadman:

I was suspended when a kid took my hat, I chased him through the room for it and he put an egg on my head in primary school.
When I actively did nothing in class years later the teachers gave up and said nothing because it was too much effort to make me cooperate.
Teachers will just discipline the lowest hanging fruit for whatever they can so it looks like they're working.

Last edited:
So it wasn’t just me

sexually reproducing animals are so fucked up. Evolution is evil, and all those so called adults are not just selfish or cowardly, they’re downright evil

There was one foid math teacher who kept hitting me for no reason. If i had a gun, id have gone full joker on her back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back