Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bad Karma

• Thread starter Deleted member 24726
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24726

Self-banned
-
What if my ugliness/inceldom is a byproduct of bad karma I inherited in a past life? Maybe I deserve this in some way and need to learn something; Maybe the only way to move on is to accept what was coming to me?

absolute cringe, karma isn't real, just look at Jeremy meeks, hit a little kid, when to prison - and came out as an model earning millions and fucking as much girls as he wants.

Cope, u just had bad luck in the genetic lottery

Cope, u just had bad luck in the genetic lottery

Avi change

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

there is no fucking sky dady counting your karmas.its just biology. the death of an cokckroach and human is same. humans like to feel superior and want order, thaths why religion was borned. also religion sets hiearchy in society which prevents an average normie from going full commie.you just die thats it, there will be never another you, human death is insignificant, its same as bug or ant death.

maybe
maybe not
postmaxx and rot

there is no fucking sky dady counting your karmas.its just biology. the death of an cokckroach and human is same. humans like to feel superior and want order, thaths why religion was borned. also religion sets hiearchy in society which prevents an average normie from going full commie.you just die thats it, there will be never another you, human death is insignificant, its same as bug or ant death.
Not quite what I was getting at but ok

Yep, it's a good cope to accept it n move on. Are u dharmamaxximg?

lol karma doesnt exist at all if anything karma is inverted from our understandinf

What if my ugliness/inceldom is a byproduct of bad karma I inherited in a past life?

I belived this in the past, but I came to the conclusion this is unlogical. Why? Because you can't remember what you did, how can you learn something with that? You can't. That's why karma is something weird for me now.

God can't be vengeful, therefore karma can't be an punishment.
But you can't remember what you did in past lives, therefore karma can't be a lesson.

absolute cringe, karma isn't real, just look at Jeremy meeks, hit a little kid, when to prison - and came out as an model earning millions and fucking as much girls as he wants.
True enough, but keep in mind this is all in the span of one lifetime; between then and now he hasn't died yet. The way I see it he won't face the consequences of his actions until he is dead. Hence the karma.

I belived this in the past, but I came to the conclusion this is unlogical. Why? Because you can't remember what you did, how can you learn something with that? You can't. That's why karma is something weird for me now.

God can't be vengeful, therefore karma can't be an punishment.
But you can't remember what you did in past lives, therefore karma can't be a lesson.
The way I see it, consciousness comprises of three parts: conscious (where your current life's knowledge is stored), your subconscious (where your current memories are stored) and your soul (where all your past lives and seed are stored.) We only access the deepest parts of our consciousness in REM sleep. Just because we don't remember something doesn't necessarily mean it didn't happen. Thus when we die and have suffered in our life, we will have paid a price for some attrocity we've committed along the line before. Hence my definition of 'karma'.

brutal truth tbh, some people never pay for their crimes

True enough, but keep in mind this is all in the span of one lifetime; between then and now he hasn't died yet. The way I see it he won't face the consequences of his actions until he is dead. Hence the karma.
lol karma doesnt work like that if you look at dharma and hinduism, karma usually pays back in the same life. Karma was just a saying to keep men docile and prevent them from doing bad stuff to keep society from anarchy, same with most religons, although i still believe in reincarnation.

I used to think this. But occultism provides alternative view points. But I do think depending on cirucmstances of your previous life, if you died in pessimistic outlook you reincaranate with bad genes. And if die with positive outlook reinacarnate with good genes. This also explains why near death experiences vary substantially depending on what the orignal beliefs of the person experienceing the NDE had.

did u just..say karma....like the thing they use on reddit?? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

UPVOTED!

Karma is only real for ugly men.