Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad parents and wanting a normal family

Czes

Czes

Greycel
My mother is cruel and my father is clueless, many such cases.
Because of them I am incel: undernutrition and mouth breathing made me deformed, gaslighting me made me paranoid.
They never cared to sit down with me and ask how I feel or what I'm thinking about. It would have meant the world to me if they ever did.

The value my parents gave me directly reflects my real world value and I will probably be a subhuman second-class citizen for ever.
I'm either alone, or around people who kind of pity me, or prey to sociopaths who fancy themselves "genius manipulators" trying to use me for kicks.

At all this I'm left expressionless at best, and after all this time I still want a normal family, which as time passes I'll probably never have.

Because of them I am incel: undernutrition and mouth breathing made me deformed, gaslighting me made me paranoid.
They never cared to sit down with me and ask how I feel or what I'm thinking about. It would have meant the world to me if they ever did.

The value my parents gave me directly reflects my real world value and I will probably be a subhuman second-class citizen for ever.
I'm either alone, or around people who kind of pity me, or prey to sociopaths who fancy themselves "genius manipulators" trying to use me for kicks.

At all this I'm left expressionless at best, and after all this time I still want a normal family, which as time passes I'll probably never have.
How are you feeling rn?

Then such parents, who also lived in much better times economically and culturally, will say shit like "when I was your age, I already worked at such and such and had this and that and the other and a gf and whatnot". Truly revolting.

Then such parents, who also lived in much better times economically and culturally, will say shit like "when I was your age, I already worked at such and such and had this and that and the other and a gf and whatnot". Truly revolting.

I’m exactly like you too, my father is literally the embodiment of narcissism, and my mother always wants him cuz he’s Chad, truly my parents are like really really evil,I wish I had better parents