Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bad Salvia Trip

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
Took one hit from a water-pipe, then watched the plant burn and got ready to exhale the smoke. After exhaling I had to reach down to take another hit. However, I noticed that there was a force pulling me up hard and it was impossible to go back.

I fought it and pulled back down as hard as I could. At first this was just trivial... I needed to go back down for the next hit. However, this feeling quickly turned to terror. I realized that my world was being pulled apart -> day to day life in this world was a privilege and an illusion that needed to be held down. Without the tarp of reality, it was all over and nothing would ever be okay again. I literally felt that a void was being created from the tear in my world and my existence was dying.

As I continued to pull down I realize that my mom was to my side also pulling. My pathetic, spoiled existence here has been a hard fought privilege all along and now I am losing it forever. To my horror, I realized that there were more mother-self pairs all pulling different ways against me. I was never anything special and now my perfect world had been revealed as a collection of harsh machinery.

Then, suddenly I gained the ability to think about multiple things at once. Until then I had been so focused on the tug-of-war that I hadn't had any other strong thoughts or awareness of anything else (panic mode). However, I now remembered that I was going to smoke something out of a pipe. However, I had no idea what it was. Did I already use it? The thought made me terrified. Everything clicked and my awareness of the world flickered on and off like a light switch like a harsh pounding. My heart beat fast as I wondered if it could have really done this.

After this, I regained more awareness quickly. I felt a slight weightlessness and dizziness, also very strange feeling in general. Part of me believed I had won the contest against those other versions of my person and I had to get out of there and back to my regular life NOW. I then looked at the ground and realized I had no awareness of which way was up and which way was down. For a few minutes I closed my eyes with the hope that the trip would wear off. I may have had some visuals but don't really remember and didn't focus on these.

I was still panicked and dysphoric. Thus, I quickly left and in a few minutes could think about the experience. I felt a lot better.

Last edited:
Ehh nobody cares. I don't get it why some ppl like to brag about drugs.

Felt like my experience might have related to mommy issues and feelings of inferiority as an incel. Not trying to brag.

Last edited:
I smoke weed time to time. I need a friend to smoke but in person , nice shit bro keep coping with that.

Took one hit from a water-pipe, then watched the plant burn and got ready to exhale the smoke. After exhaling I had to reach down to take another hit. However, I noticed that there was a force pulling me up hard and it was impossible to go back.

I fought it and pulled back down as hard as I could. At first this was just trivial... I needed to go back down for the next hit. However, this feeling quickly turned to terror. I realized that my world was being pulled apart -> day to day life in this world was a privilege and an illusion that needed to be held down. Without the tarp of reality, it was all over and nothing would ever be okay again. I literally felt that a void was being created from the tear in my world and my existence was dying.

As I continued to pull down I realize that my mom was to my side also pulling. My pathetic, spoiled existence here has been a hard fought privilege all along and now I am losing it forever. To my horror, I realized that there were more mother-self pairs all pulling different ways against me. I was never anything special and now my perfect world had been revealed as a collection of harsh machinery.

Then, suddenly I gained the ability to think about multiple things at once. Until then I had been so focused on the tug-of-war that I hadn't had any other strong thoughts or awareness of anything else (panic mode). However, I now remembered that I was going to smoke something out of a pipe. However, I had no idea what it was. Did I already use it? The thought made me terrified. Everything clicked and my awareness of the world flickered on and off like a light switch like a harsh pounding. My heart beat fast as I wondered if it could have really done this.

After this, I regained more awareness quickly. I felt a slight weightlessness and dizziness, also very strange feeling in general. Part of me believed I had won the contest against those other versions of my person and I had to get out of there and back to my regular life NOW. I then looked at the ground and realized I had no awareness of which way was up and which way was down. For a few minutes I closed my eyes with the hope that the trip would wear off. I may have had some visuals but don't really remember and didn't focus on these.

I was still panicked and dysphoric. Thus, I quickly left and in a few minutes could think about the experience. I felt a lot better.
It's not that nobody cares exactly. Just don't have a fucking stock image of a nug as your avatar. Presentation is important. Don't wanna become known as that drugcel, do ya? It's not bragging per se but I agree with 2340922 that it does have a vaguely braggadocios spirit to it somehow.

It's not that nobody cares exactly. Just don't have a fucking stock image of a nug as your avatar. Presentation is important. Don't wanna become known as that drugcel, do ya? It's not bragging per se but I agree with 2340922 that it does have a vaguely braggadocios spirit to it somehow.
Ty for agreeing :feelstrash::feelsokman::feelshehe: we are friends now.

It's not bragging per se
Woah I agree! Guess we're friends now bro!!! Maybe wanting to express a traumatic experience to my only social outlet had a different motivation than bragging.

You say describing this terrifying event has a "braggadocios spirit". However, you could say the same about any other traumatic story on here because there is pride in having completed a difficult experience. However, personal pride is just a small, small reason for having made my post.
Just don't have a fucking stock image of a nug as your avatar. Presentation is important. Don't wanna become known as that drugcel, do ya?

I use the profile picture function to express myself. Is that a bad thing? After all, weed is the only thing that makes my really feel good despite my circumstances. I see you have a picture of trees and nothing else. What are you, some kind of hermitCel? Some tree dwelling outcast? Reputation should be made by the content of one's ideas and experiences, not by one's image. As a bullied incel, I both know and appreciate this fact.

To an extent, normies discriminate against druggies just like they discriminate against incels. As they hate us without considering our situation, they vote for politicians who pass harsh drug laws without ever trying anything besides alcohol. People always judge and stereotype those who are different from them. It's part of the sinister design of human genes created through billions of years of torturous natural selection. Ironically, I guess you haven't learned to overcome the flaw that causes our ostracisation.

Also, I have indeed listened to your advice buddy-boyo. Instead of the nug (blue dream- my favorite strain), I have put a more professional photo. Like me, the pig doesn't seem to be following social norms.

Last edited:
Woah I agree! Guess we're friends now bro!!! Maybe wanting to express a traumatic experience to my only social outlet had a different motivation than bragging.

You say describing this terrifying event has a "braggadocios spirit". However, you could say the same about any other traumatic story on here because there is pride in having completed a difficult experience. However, personal pride is just a small, small reason for having made my post.

I use the profile picture function to express myself. Is that a bad thing? After all, weed is the only thing that makes my really feel good despite my circumstances. I see you have a picture of trees and nothing else. What are you, some kind of hermitCel? Some tree dwelling outcast? Reputation should be made by the content of one's ideas and experiences, not by one's image. As a bullied incel, I both know and appreciate this fact.

To an extent, normies discriminate against druggies just like they discriminate against incels. As they hate us without considering our situation, they vote for politicians who pass harsh drug laws without ever trying anything besides alcohol. People always judge and stereotype those who are different from them. It's part of the sinister design of human genes created through billions of years of torturous natural selection. Ironically, I guess you haven't learned to overcome the flaw that causes our ostracisation.

Also, I have indeed listened to your advice buddy-boyo. Instead of the nug (blue dream- my favorite strain), I have put a more professional photo. Like me, the pig doesn't seem to be following social norms.

View attachment 116477
What are you getting hot about? No need to type out a high effort rant defending yourself about anything. Makes you sound even more like someone who takes the drug life way too seriously.

What are you getting hot about? No need to type out a high effort rant defending yourself about anything. Makes you sound even more like someone who takes the drug life way too seriously.
Sorry buddy. I had just finished wageslave and am autismCel so couldn't tell if you were being serious or not. Helped to get my thoughts down on this though.

Sorry buddy. I had just finished wageslave and am autismCel so couldn't tell if you were being serious or not. Helped to get my thoughts down on this though.
It's all fine brother. I was being somewhat serious but overall just trying to be helpful. This whole mess is no big deal at all.