Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Badluckcel

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Anyone else just have shit luck. I'm not only talking about being born into a shit family with shit genes. I'm talking about all your maxxing efforts failing or backfiring. I tried fixing my acne but the drying ointments gave me really bad premature wrinkles. Tried working out but fucked up my hip even though I'm young... Now I have to spend a shitton of $ for physio. Tried being more ~~confident~ but ppl just treated me like a bigger weirdo. How am I supposed to keep trying when every time I fail disasterously. Better to just LDAR in peace.

u cannot looksmaxx as a sub3 only option is moneymaxx or ldar:feelsrope:

Are you getting enough iodine and omega 3s in your diet?

Cut the dairy if you have bad skin

Yes I’ve had runs of bad luck. Specially how it works for me is something good will be lined up and about to happen then boom it falls through. Can’t tell you how close I’ve come to good things happening just to have it disappear.

No I'm actually pretty good with luck.

I keep dropping stuff, I am very bad in terms of luck.

I tried fixing my acne but the drying ointments gave me really bad premature wrinkles. Tried working out but fucked up my hip even though I'm young... Now I have to spend a shitton of $ for physio. Tried being more ~~confident~ but ppl just treated me like a bigger weirdo. .
I had acne, got rid of it but now left with rolling scars that look like wrinkles. Most times I increase the intensity of my training, I get injured and need to see a physio. I've been injured like 4 times this year lol. Same with the confidence, I become super weird and sort of a dick when I try to be more confident.

I've had some good luck too though, it's not all bad.

Yep. Nothing goes well for me

Cut the dairy if you have bad skin
Dairy is cope. Morbidly obese people, drug addicts, and anorexic girls that give their bodies zero nutrients have perfect skin. Op is genetic garbage. This girl is vegan and she has acne.

Hitomi Mochizuki
KIF7FWA.png

Dairy is cope. Morbidly obese people, drug addicts, and anorexic girls that give their bodies zero nutrients have perfect skin. Op is genetic garbage. This girl is vegan and she has acne.

Hitomi Mochizuki
KIF7FWA.png
Op has shitty skin genetics can confirm. Everything breaks me out and any stress gives me more acne.

I get the worst luck possible

Yes I'm unlucky everywhere, including osrs

Everything is so much harder for me to achieve especially getting a girl to treat me right or be my girlfriend(which seems impossible). Meanwhile everyone else just has to exist and they are handed affection and other social luxuries. This hell is endless. I wish life would just give me an actual good break for once.

Last edited:
when it comes to mechanical shit breaking or business / work shit, my luck is awful. everything is always going wrong and I have to put in a ton of effort to fix it

I guess you should treat your mind before the body

yes my luck in everything is absolutely terrible, sometimes its even laughable how bad it is
No I'm actually pretty good with luck.
bro if ur luck was actually good you would not be posting on this site

If it wasn't for bad luck
I wouldn't have no luck at all

Anyone else just have shit luck. I'm not only talking about being born into a shit family with shit genes. I'm talking about all your maxxing efforts failing or backfiring. I tried fixing my acne but the drying ointments gave me really bad premature wrinkles. Tried working out but fucked up my hip even though I'm young... Now I have to spend a shitton of $ for physio.

You sound like a guy who just does shit without proper planning and research, not like a guy with bad luck

How did you injure your hip, I guarantee its because you were doing exercises your body wasn't ready for yet (too heavy weights, bad form, not strong enough to perform exercise, etc). Nobody "just damages" themselves exercising/weight lifting, you were rushing shit, and if all you do is rush shit without planning of course you'll fail

Same with the acne problem, did you consult a dermatologist?, did you query people online if anybody else used it and what would be the side effects, no, you just deciding "I'm going to fix my acne" and went about buying a product that affects your body without any planning or preparation

You have zero foresight, you are the kind of guy who goes into something like stock trading, leaves broke, and just goes around telling other people you have bad luck or "don't bother, its a scam, you won't do well"

The first thing I thought when I started reading your post is that you were young, and you confirmed it, you are young, so no wonder you operate like this

How did you even do anything to get hip damage, before I even tried doing any exercises I consulted my father, asked what exercises to do, whats safe, whats proper form, etc. If my dad wasn't around I'd have researched it online, you literally are just taking risks with your body without any thought being put into your actions, its ridiculous, at this rate you might as well jump off a building because its like you are subconsciously trying to kill yourself

How is that possible when using weights you can actually handle?

My point exactly, just saw your comment after posting mines, this guy is an idiot, he's acting like it has something to do with luck, he's just irresponsible

yes, not always thought. just sometimes

Volcel trait. Im pretty unlucky.
Well the last time I remember is getting two bags of doritos for one because the vending machine gave me two. I consider that good luck, but thats just me.

Well the last time I remember is getting two bags of doritos for one because the vending machine gave me two. I consider that good luck, but thats just me.
:chad: