Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Badr Hari is a 6'6" big-framed giga chad slayer

C

Cool

Banned
-
[img=800x500]https://www.gifgif.io/5SH3sM.gif[/img]

lmao not with that eye area he isn't

these type of guys do awful on tinder but better in bars/clubs

except bars/clubs are dead

You're back again, you Moroccan faggot? Badr Hari is ugly as fuark.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

he mogs you in every possible way, you little sub-human faggot. no wonder you have 2000+ posts on this forum. you're extremely fucking ugly. an utter sub-human loser indeed.

you're a filthy disgusting indian hindu scum.

just kill yourself already, you worthless litte homosexual parasite.

Cool said:
he mogs you in every possible way, you little sub-human faggot. no wonder you have 2000+ posts on this forum. you're extremely fucking ugly. an utter sub-human loser indeed.

Lol that guy slays like mad tbh. He is tall greate frame nw1. Face is ok not the best face but still above average

Cool said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
he mogs you in every possible way, you little sub-human faggot. no wonder you have 2000+ posts on this forum. you're extremely fucking ugly. an utter sub-human loser indeed.

Of course I'm ugly, that's why I'm here. But unlike you, I don't deny it and pretend I look better than I actually do, JFL at your pathetic existence. Also CAGE at the fact that you're praising a sub 5 ethnic subhuman, but I guess all Moroccan subhumans dickride each other because then it might seem as if somebody cares about your type. KEK. Get rekt son. Enjoy your ban, stay at Lookism!

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Of course I'm ugly, that's why I'm here. But unlike you, I don't deny it and pretend I look better than I actually do, JFL at your pathetic existence. Also CAGE at the fact that you're praising a sub 5 ethnic subhuman, but I guess all Moroccan subhumans dickride each other because then it might seem as if somebody cares about your type. KEK. Get rekt son. Enjoy your ban, stay at Lookism!

Badr Hari is a million times superior to you and you call him a "sub-human"? makes no sense, you filthy hindu idiot. keep coping, you little crying bitch.

in fact he mogs almost everyone on the planet. the dude is fucking 6'6", big-framed, ripped etc. no one mogs him.

he mogs you to death easily, you little bitch ass indian. you're all the same. ugly as fuk, weak skinny-fat framecels, disgusting sub-humans. nasty worthless hindus. stinky, shitskinned turds.

Badr Hari would kill you easily, you ugly little sub-human trash. but the brutal mog alone would probably kill you alone.

end your useless life, you little shitskin currycel.

Ice said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Badr Hari is a million times superior to you and you call him a "sub-human"? makes no sense, you filthy hindu idiot. keep coping, you little crying bitch.
in fact he mogs almost everyone on the planet. the dude is fucking 6'6", big-framed, ripped etc. no one mogs him.
he mogs you to death easily, you little bitch ass indian. you're all the same. ugly as fuk, weak skinny-fat framecels, disgusting sub-humans. nasty worthless hindus. stinky, shitskinned turds.
Badr Hari would kill you easily, you ugly little sub-human trash. but the brutal mog alone would probably kill you alone.
end your useless life, you little shitskin currycel.

Enjoy your ban.