Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bagel cel defeated in mma fight

not one second as usual

Fuck, he copes so hard, he just refuses to admit attention loss is imminent :lul:

thought he was going to get knocked out

Not watching that, but time for this jester to go away.

Complete clickbait, he didn't get defeated at all. The black security cuck interfered.

Complete clickbait, he didn't get defeated at all. The black security cuck interfered.
He got bitch slapped.... And you act like he wouldn't have gotten destroyed those kicks he was throwing didn't do shit. Kicks are supposed to hurt more than a punch he definitely lost this battle

He got bitch slapped.... And you act like he wouldn't have gotten destroyed those kicks he was throwing didn't do shit. Kicks are supposed to hurt more than a punch he definitely lost this battle
I'm saying that its not a lost because the fight never even started. What, getting "bitch slapped" is considered a fight? JFL

I like St.Bagelsexhaver, he's kind of an angry runt.

If he lost, he lost by stoppage. The fight didn't go to knockout.

Jestermaxing, this cuck has no dignity, but to be fair most normans do the same thing

:feelsrope:

He is comically tiny. God that would suck. I have an existential crisis every time I stand near another man that's just a couple inches taller than me, I can't imagine not even cracking 5 foot. He could gymcel forever and not have the strength of an average height slob.

Bagelcel is desperate to stretch out the 15 seconds of fame that he got from the bagel store incident.

Tbh if I was his PR guy I would arrange for a hot foid to beat him up, that would be 50 times as embarrassing as the bagel store incident and would go viral even more quickly.

rejected by normies and rejected by lowest bottom of the barrel incels too

can't win as a manlet

bagelcel is low iq. realizes he’s short and life is shit but still doesn’t accept its over and he should just give up

JFL I thought he was fighting in some kind of "celebrity" mma match or something. Made to fight Amanda Nunes :feelskek:

Unoriginalcels

Jfl all the girls are laughing at him cuz he is a manlet. Nobody takes him seriously

Manletism is actually an disability, you cant fight another man without a gun or smthng.

In these videos it's always the foids laughing and being obnoxious. These situations are charged with testosterone and violence and these bitches are laughing it up because nobody is going to do shit to them. Just imagine being that privileged.

Dunno why Bagel"cel" is so popular. He has sex with multiple women. He's a jestermaxxing low-tier manlet.

I used to like this guy a lot, but now hes just jestermaxxing for ass and money so had lost any nobility in my eyes.
Also I don't get why he dresses so weird, it sort of of creepy right?

Notice how the girl is not screaming "STOOOOOOP" at the top of her lungs like a fucking retard like you see in pretty much every fight video ever. But here's she's just laughing at him. FUCKING BRUTAL