Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bagelcel is paralyzed and hospitalized after stroke. he currently can't open his eyes

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

• Chris 'Bagel Boss' Morgan suffered a stroke Wednesday, his manager said
  • He allegedly fell ill outside a New York deli and in seen in hospital in a video clip
  • Manager said: 'He currently has no feeling on one side and won't open his eyes. He acknowledged verbal correspondence upon my arrival'
  • Bill Shannon told TMZ Morgan had 'lost feeling on the left side of his body' but he was able to 'raise his right arm' in response to his manager entering the room
  • A Go FundMe page has raised $110 of a $10,000 three hours after it was created Wednesday night and his manager said money will 'help Chris in his recovery'
  • It's unclear if his diabetes was connected to the stroke
  • In October he admitted to a $30-a-day weed habit and blamed being molested as a child for his problems with drugs and women
  • Last Monday, a webcam model accused the 5ft-tall man of harassing her

Brutal

He's short and now paralyzed too :cryfeels:

He should've sued the white knight who assaulted him.

Poor guy, foids everywhere are probably celebrating.

cope if you say that you would donate to his gofundme if you had 1 million dollars

Even if you famemaxx you'll get fucked up by your subhuman destiny.

Poor guy, foids everywhere are probably celebrating.
KEK if he was a female you could have just opened a gofundme for him and all the cucks in the world would flock to give away their money
but he's a manlet guy

St.Bagelcel is my hero, my heart goes out to him.

Oh St. Bagelcel, blessed are you among manlets.

Poor guy, that sucks.
Imagine being short and paralyzed

I feel bad for him. It did say he had a daily weed habit, I heard excessive marijuana usage can contribute to a stroke.

St Bagelcel was a god. May he rest in peace

:f:

Rest in Peace King

At least the poor manlet got to have a little bit of fame and attention in his shitty life

Honestly, in the case of St. Bagelcel, it might be a better idea to pass on. I'm a pretty short guy myself (5'6), and if I were to have a heart attack or stroke, I would put in my advanced directive to not revive me. Its essentially roping without any chance of fucking up. A gift from the Almighty himself.

That's just sad as fuck

A moment of silence for patron saint of manlets:feelscry:

Molested as a child. Why do I feel there is a reoccurring theme with many incels being molested as children?

What a sick world we live in.

incel genes + beetus = dead

I'm praying to blackops2cel, hope he gets well soon.

I'm praying to blackops2cel, hope he gets well soon.

I'm praying the opposite, hope he passes swiftly and suffers no more.

The stress of dealing with teenage girls laughing at him in public probably corroded his arteries like an iron bucket left out in the rain.

Balding middle-aged diabetic pothead manlet becomes a worldwide figure of ridicule, a woman tries to piggyback off his "fame" by accusing him of sexual harassment, then the lifetime of accumulated stress and anger causes him to have a stroke and paralyses half his body. The GoFundMe for his crippling medical bills barely scrapes into three figures. I think I'd ask for a lethal dose of morphine from the doctor.

I'm praying the opposite, hope he passes swiftly and suffers no more.

Yeah, I kinda wants the same with Bagel, I don't hate him, to be honest I like him, but living like this it's not worth, better to be dead and at peace.

He should have eaten healthier growing up

Only $110 bucks. If this was some Foid that had to raise money for a honeymoon it would've been well over the amount already.

If he recovers it will be even worse for him, it's better if he just dies.

Ever notice how the worst things happen to incels?

That's pure genetics, bro. I've always knew that being ugly and unhealthy go hand in hand.

Popular kids in school: attractive, athletic, healthy.
Outcasts in school: ugly, can't play sports, almost always have some physical ailment.

The life of a manlet is doomed to tragic end

If he dies, IT would celebrate his death.

:f:

Man that sucks. I would say get well soon but to be quite honest I think it might be best for him to just die. One can tell that he hated his life before this so how will it be after this. Probably not any better.
He probably won't even be able to rope. Honestly being made paralyzed is one of my biggest fears, stuck unable to do anything of worth and don't even have the freedom to end it all, just trapped in existential horror and mind numbing boredom.

This. I really hope that if something like this happens to me and I would be seriously retarded and unable to do shit I just die.
If he dies, IT would celebrate his death.

Of course they would. It is the goal of cucktears to kill as many of us as possible.

He probably won't even be able to rope. Honestly being made paralyzed is one of my biggest fears, stuck unable to do anything of worth and don't even have the freedom to end it all, just trapped in existential horror and mind numbing boredom.
This is why euthanasia needs to be legalized already. If someone wants to end the pain, they should be able to choose to be euthanized.

At least the poor manlet got to have a little bit of fame and attention in his shitty life

Well to me it feels more like destiny thought: "He lived a ridiculous life. Now lets make sure everybody knows about it before he dies."

This is simlply put, heartbreaking

This makes me unbelievably mad. I hope he makes a comeback and recovers. I think the real culprit in this are foids and normies, imagine how much stress he must be under because of their laughter at the expense of his suffering? And when he cries out against it, he's physically put back into his place. I'd imagine this would take a toll on anyone to have to endure the stress that comes with living amongst normies and worst of all, foids.

Has there been any updates on his condition?

The GoFundMe for his crippling medical bills barely scrapes into three figures.
Not even fellow incels will donate. Blackpill, incels hate ugly men too.

Not even fellow incels will donate. Blackpill, incels hate ugly men too.

No, its more like why would I give money to this random guy who worsened his own health to where this happened, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do any drugs, I eat a good bit of fast food but I walk a lot and I try to cut back as much as possible

That guy looks like a drinker and a smoker, ontop of having a bad diet and living a sedentary lifestyle, I should I take my income to supplement his shortcomings that he caused himself

Even without all that other stuff I mentioned, a lot of us don't feel like we can afford to donate, our lives are shit, we have a lot of things we are trying to get done, we have to direct our resources towards our own causes

why the fuck theres picture of him in the hospital? i hope he agreed at least.