Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Baking some cookies

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Not from scratch, just the premade dough stuff. Still nice treats. Gonna do some daydreaming and eating tonight :feelsokman:

very nice and cozy tbhngl

Looks tasty bro

I dont do weed or anything tbh. Could ask someone I know who does if it tastes better though
I dont do any type of drugs either tbh. But i had a buddy tellme that weed brownies and weed cookies taste good. I would love to try your cookies but im staying away from sweet stuff these days.

I have the same pan:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Take the cookiepill

mmmmmmm gib cookiez and milkz mmmmmm pwease gib gib gib
Images 4

Looks good brother :feelsokman:

Hard or soft cookies?

I guess hard but they sorta crumbled a bit. Sort of a mix
Tasty. Too bad they're carbs and sugar so I can't eat them without getting fat :feelsrope:

brutal. are you on a keto diet?
yeah. I've had decent progress with it so i'm just going to keep doing it until I reach 140 lbs.

sometimes I think "what is the point of dieting as a subhuman". I've been fat and skinny, still got treated like shit either way.

yeah. I've had decent progress with it so i'm just going to keep doing it until I reach 140 lbs.

sometimes I think "what is the point of dieting as a subhuman". I've been fat and skinny, still got treated like shit either way.
Better to be skinny than fat imo, I think its a good move :feelsokman:

Better to be skinny than fat imo, I think its a good move :feelsokman:
yeah :feelsYall: I don't miss carbs or sugar and both my subhuman parents are type 1 diabetic, if I can avoid it then it's for the better

Those are my favorite kind of cookies. I should make one day

Good luck bro, I know I couldnt do it haha
Yeah, they put sugar in EVERYTHING, even stuff like tomato sauce, bread, yogurt...

Enjoy bakecel. Cookies are awesome.

home baked? Cute, Built good