Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bald female still gets a Chad. Females just can't lose.

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
This is one of the biggest suicidefuels Ive seen in a while. This bald slut still gets the date with Chad, meanwhile balding for a man is a death sentence.

He should have left the place inmediately, cucks like that are why foids have it so easy.

Last edited:
Vagina/female halo effect is so strong, I still cannot fully comprehend it.

Bro foids look like aliens without hair and yet they make fun of norwooding men

I mean she's not ugly...

Balding is only has a detrimental effect on men.

Plot twist it's a program called first dates, she still rejects him at the end.
THAT my friends is the suifuel
Also huge suifuel reason some SJW nonesense about not settling
and the witch is fucking bald

Did you know that at the end of this show, she said she didn't want to see him again because he was too nice.

I'm not making it up. It's true, read the comments.

Plot twist it's a program called first dates, she still rejects him at the end.
THAT my friends is the suifuel
Also huge suifuel reason some SJW nonesense about not settling
and the witch is fucking bald
Did you know that at the end of this show, she said she didn't want to see him again because he was too nice.

This makes it even worse. A bald foid can choose what Chad she wants to fuck, meanwhile a bald man can only choose betwen the rope and the shotgun

her looksmatch hanged himself during the Babylonian empire

there is no justice in this world

while bald incel is 6 feet under

She's still attractive, possible less of a cunt because she's suffered a little bit, only about 1/100th as much as a typical incel but still, something. I'd take here over landwhale any day.

That dudes skull and frame is insane. Even if he doesn’t have Chad looks, he’s definitely a mogger. No idea why he has to settle for her

Over for baldcels though.

you can see that he's dead inside when she puts it back on
I know he is not Chad, but it's to give more shock value to the title.
don't shock me faggot

Would you faggots date a bald bitch?

Would you rather date a chick that was bald but had a 8/10 body and 8/10 face or a chick with a 4/10 body 4/10 face and a full head of really nice hair?

Any woman who needs to go to a matchmaker to find a man you got to wonder about.

I'd still bone ngl. Her features still look pretty good to me.

I bet my inceldom that she or any other woman would never accept a guy wearing a hair system.

Last edited:
Would you rather date a chick that was bald but had a 8/10 body and 8/10 face or a chick with a 4/10 body 4/10 face and a full head of really nice hair?
The bald one but she would have to wear a wig and never take it off

That's not a chad tbh.

Still holes have infinite SMV by default

TOO NICE?
TOO FUCKING NICE?
WHAT THE-
WHAT THE LITERAL FUUUUUUUUUUU :feelsUnreal::reeeeee:

I would bang tbh. she looked good with the hairpiece on

You can never lose if you have a hole between your legs.

She still rejected him in the end

Endless amount of choices create abominations like that

Vagina/female halo effect is so strong, I still cannot fully comprehend it.

It's evolutionary biology in action. Females have a much, much higher value than males, reproductively speaking, so the protective urges intensify and the knights rush in to protect m'lady's honor to git summa dat sweet puss puss.

Now take off the makeup

He smiled like a good cuck the entire time. But it wouldn't have change anything anyways because holes are meme gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back