Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bald Incels Here, Former Chad Lights ?

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
I hope this topic is permissible by room rules. Guys who HAVE dated, even attractive women, but now is either....

UGLY or INVISIBLE.

My point, I guess, is that if you used a hairpiece you could ascend back?

But, suddenly wearing a wig would entail a whole new set of brutal challenges

If you can get laid simply by putting on a wig you never were an incel

fatcel who finally lost weight first time in their life, but when this happened they lost their hair.

I think I have a solid 6/10 face and I'm gymcelled, but even before my balding at 14 I was a KHHV manlet.
Fuck off if you had any of these before.

fatcel who finally lost weight first time in their life, but when this happened they lost their hair.
If they’re fat then they’re volcel. Putting on a wig is like the easiest way to looksmax.

If they’re fat then they’re volcel. Putting on a wig is like the easiest way to looksmax.
That just sounds funny, "Just wear a wig bro, and you will slay"

No way.

Balding MAKES you an Incel, in MOST cases.

The 80 20 rule is now 90 10.

And please don't mention the .005 percent of bald men who can still get a date on tinder BEING bald

That just sounds funny, "Just wear a wig bro, and you will slay"
That was my intention. Its ridiculous to say that someone who dated attractive women in the past was ever an incel

Graycel tier thread TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back