Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bald NYUStern marketing professor: 'Gamestopgate is happening because too many men are incel'. And now feminists are freaking out.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Gamestopgate

This thread is getting ratio-ed hard by angry feminists. Pretty funny to see.

Here is the thread:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/profgalloway/status/1354532507723640835

Last edited:
He's not wrong, but rabid feminazis will wrongly interpret his astute observations as implicit support for the blackpill community, even though he's not proffering any specific stance on inceldom.

View attachment 401402

--A bored/angry young man is the most dangerous person in the world.
Hysteria.

--When countries have unemployed young men, who are single, the likelihood that country goes to war escalates
Because nations "leaders" and the rest of their population feel nervous and want to get rid of the problem of too many unhappy men as soon as possible. Not mainly because of a lot of single, unemployed men being naturally prone to violence like the professor seems to be suggesting.

--We have cut the share of wealth of young people in half in last 30 years (19% to 9%)
Because boomers aren't retiring and are working longer. There's not enough open positions for younger men and there is increased competition from women and people from other countries for jobs and wealth growth opportunities.

Arm young men, in a basement, not at work, not having sex, not forming connection, with an RH account, a phone and stimulus and you have the perfect storm of volatility as they wage war against established players while squeezing the dopa bag,,,harder and harder
Boohoo. Young men are finally getting stimulus and a chance to speak their mind and it's making some people (that aren't young men) uncomfortable. The horror.

Last edited:
This is comparatively a tame result for hundreds of millions of men with nothing to lose

This is comparatively a tame result for hundreds of millions of men with nothing to lose

Yeah I figured. On the positive side if they clamp down hard on populist short squeezes and bail out of the Melvin Capitals of the world, there will probably be another Capitol storming - and this time the mob will not be there to just take selfies and steal a lectern. We live in interesting times.

Yeah I figured. On the positive side if they clamp down hard on populist short squeezes and bail of the Melvin Capitals of the world, there will probably be another Capitol storming - and this time the mob will not be there to take selfies and steal a lectern.
The MAGA apes did far more than take selfies and steal a lectern, the glowniggers should've gunned more of them down.

The world loves to blame angry unsuccessful men for things as trivial as stock market speculation. Thought this was about gamergate at first but apparently it's about the gamestop stocks. It's pretty pathetic. The blowback this professor is getting may not be for the right reasons but I'll shed no tears over any flak he receives for making these kinds of tweets.

oy vey the chosen people lost money with their kikery, time to blame the inkels

Can someone explain what gamestopgate is?

The MAGA apes did far more than take selfies and steal a lectern, the glowniggers should've gunned more of them down.

It could well be that your precious PPE degree isn't worth that much anymore, once normies wake up to the realisation that the world doesn't have to be like this. That something else is possible if enough people just stop complying with the deeply corrupt standard operating procedure of modern life.

It could well be that your precious PPE degree isn't worth that much anymore, once normies wake up to the realisation that the world doesn't have to be like this. That something else is possible if enough people just stop complying with the deeply corrupt standard operating procedure of modern life.
The SOP of modern life is indeed deeply corrupt, but that doesn't mean I have to support a mob of mouthbreathing, inbred Trump chimps.

Nooooo goyem. :soy: You must splurge your check on getting an abortion for my kweens boyfriend's child.

View attachment 401402

Here is the thread:

100% right.

wallstreetbets uses straight up incel language and "my boyfriend's wife" jokes. If I had pussy to fuck I would have never taken up finance as a hobby this year, I would be putting money into the system into dates like (((they))) want, but as a forced incel, I now get my dopamine fix from the euphoria of meme stocks.

Last edited:
that guy was totally pc with what he said, it's like feminists will get mad at anything you say unless it's clearly in opposition of men

The SOP of modern life is indeed deeply corrupt, but that doesn't mean I have to support a mob of mouthbreathing, inbred Trump chimps.
Whether Trump chimps or niggers either way you support coons nigger lover.

We're the new left

At least it's not going to Only Fans. I hope people start gambling money on stocks rather than going back to paying whores. I do wonder why I haven't seen any populist politicians rise to specifically get the disaffected male youth vote.

He's not wrong, but rabid feminazis will wrongly interpret his astute observations as implicit support for the blackpill community, even though he's not proffering any specific stance on inceldom.

Reddit is largely filled with incels in denial who aren't having sex, young men with no prospects in life/no girlfriend really have nothing to lose by investing in a risky asset like gamestop. If gamestop tanks like rn, their lives will only really be marginally worse than before. They have no legacy and will never have one so long as foids are hypergamous.

View: https://twitter.com/Lehramt1/status/1354627332682735617?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/Lehramt1/status/1354713849015005184?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/Lehramt1/status/1355073967116189696?s=20

When Normies get schooled in the art of the naturalistic fallacy.
Reddit is largely filled with incels in denial who aren't having sex, young men with no prospects in life/no girlfriend really have nothing to lose by investing in a risky asset like gamestop. If gamestop tanks like rn, their lives will only really be marginally worse than before. They have no legacy and will never have one so long as foids are hypergamous.

So based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back