Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Baldcel cuck gets publicly humilated by his tranny "girlfriend"

Dekim said:
You guys discusing it like we would ever have a chance with a hot trans lol.
If she is hot, she aint ever looking at an incel.

No one implied that buddy boyo.

Why are all of you using the female pronoun? That's a dude and has a dick or a boipussy.
I don't cave in to the feminist language police, that's for numale cucks.

FeminismsCancer said:
Why are all of you using the female pronoun? That's a dude and has a dick or a boipussy.
I don't cave in to the feminist language police, that's for numale cucks.

If we use female pronouns then it feels less gay.

Framecel222 said:
If we use female pronouns then it feels less gay.

Cope lol

If I knew I could look like Blaire White, I would give everything I own to sex change.

Grotesque said:
If I knew I could look like Blaire White, I would give everything I own to sex change.

Would you run tranny lesbian game or would you hop on the Chad dick?

Framecel222 said:
Would you run tranny lesbian game or would you hop on the Chad dick?
Tranny game, bask in the validation and betabux thrown my way.

I don't know why I picture these type of people roaming around in hell, if there was one. Them fucking animals and doing the most degenerate shit, having sex with demons and the devil. They look soulless.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know why I picture these type of people roaming around in hell, if there was one. Them fucking animals and doing the most degenerate shit, having sex with demons and the devil. They look soulless.

RspJyHy.gif

Damn that baldcel actually mogs me and all he can get is a tranny? I'm glad I have my zoo cope.

what the fuck is this tranny worship :feelswhat: I see @knajjd did a good job cleaning this place of faggots

WOW! this thread is filled with faggots holy shit.

This thread feels surreal to read holy shit
I thought this forum was going downhill only recently, was this forum degenerates and larpers all along?
@ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser thoughts?

I thought this forum was going downhill only recently, was this forum degenerates and larpers all along?
So many larping faggots, holy shit.

Gross. I wonder how long it took mods to ban them.

I'm awaiting @mental_out next poll to allow trannys and gays on the forum

20210122 185144

It's pretty funny plus the tranny is hot, I don't see why this would be humiliating OP.

id date a tranny. idc if its gay.

lol at this guy. funny thing is though that he could probably have a better relationship with a guy dressed up as a woman than an actual femoid.

holy shit that girl (male) is hotter than 90% of stacies i see

i want a tranny gf

These traps are convincing af, I feel slightly gay now.

god damn blaire white is one tranny id fuck, same with chloe arden. They are probably one of the most female looking trannies out there. the rest are just ugly af and should stick to being a man.

Most of these are banned/inactive thankfully. I got a message to join this forum the day it was created. I even think I made an account Just never used or remember it. It was initially FILLED with lookism trolls. the website was all lookism trolls. Some of the november 8 cels are based from the r/incels days and are legends, but a lot are alos fags. Like @Indari for example, he is also someone that literally had comments saying you're volcel if you wouldn't fuck a tranny and posted vids of trannies saying they were hot back then.
It was inevitable that there would be covert faggots in this forum considiring the R9K influence on the incel community. I don't trust anyone here. Remember that. Never trust anyone.

God damn this place used to be gay as fuck. Talk all the shit you want about how this place went to shit now but always remember that shit like this used to fly back then

Poor bald normie having to resort to fucking the shithole of a tranny to escape inceldom even though he mogs me to oblivion. Sad stuff, the dating market is a joke nowadays.

God damn this place used to be gay as fuck. Talk all the shit you want about how this place went to shit now but always remember that shit like this used to fly back then
literally reads like reddit with the soys jerking each other off to a hot chad they'd totally let their gfs fuck
Poor bald normie having to resort to fucking the shithole of a tranny to escape inceldom even though he mogs me to oblivion. Sad stuff, the dating market is a joke nowadays.
he's probably proud of the famous 'stacy' he bagged :feelswhat: :feelskek:

literally reads like reddit with the soys jerking each other off to a hot chad they'd totally let their gfs fuck
Yeah this place was filled with faggots back then. Luckily most are banned.