Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Baldcel kills his family after they find out he stole $200000 off them to send to a camwhore

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Fit 420x236 000
A florida man allegedly killed his mom dad and br 2 18402 1548851609 0 dblbig

"Prosecutors said Amato stole $200,000 from his father and brother to present himself as rich and successful, lavishing the model with clothes and gifts. When his family discovered the theft late last year, they placed Amato in a behavioral-rehabilitation facility, which he left early.
“Grant fell in love with a woman named Silvie,” Assistant State Attorney Domenick Leo said during closing arguments Wednesday morning, referring to the woman at the center of the state’s case. “Not only did he fall in love with her, he became obsessed with her – to the point that she’s all that mattered.”

literally killed Chad

thats why HT should be covered by government

How can men be this pathetic? Was this foid worth it?
1cyn4tjgorl31.jpg

And we wonder why women feel entitled to money and Chad.

Chad the dad... Ded srs! Lol.

Dumb cuck!

Just betabuxx with stolenbuxx theory con-victed!

Cuckism should be forbidden by law

Pathetic cuck LOL

I don't understand this eTHOTery phenomena. 200k? How many mail order brides could he get for that, at least five I guess

What a cucked bitch. This is why cucks and whores are dangerous.

Now he's rotting in jail while the camwhore has all his dead parent's money and is fuсking new chads daily.

So he killed two elderly people and a guy.
What did he accomplish?

So he killed two elderly people and a guy.
What did he accomplish?
first he stole 200k USD for these cam shows with some landwhale mind you

this is legit sad. how the fuck could it work? "i will show you mypussy but send me 200k usd pls" "ok"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back