Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Baldcels and Norwoodcels when did you start balding?

Baldcels and Norwoodcels when did you start balding?

• >14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-16

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 17-19

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • 20-22

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 23-24

• 25-26

• 27-28

• 29-30

• 31-35

• 36+

• Total voters
Start? It's like cancer. You never know when it "starts." But when did I notice it? Around the time I turned 30. I touched my head, and there it was. Scalp. No buffer zone of once-curly hair. Just a flat, sparsely covered patch of scalp.

Probably at 17, but i didn't notice til 19, when i had to cut my hair short for a new job. I was at NW2 then. For some reason, 7 years later im only at NW3

I once accidentally cut all of my hair off, when i was playing with my lightsabers :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: i think i was 17.

24. I passed my hand over my hair just to find 10-15 hairs in my palm. I had nightmares during that time. Imagine being an 5'3 autist manlet, an on top of that, balding. I had serious depression from 24 to 29 when I just became too numb to care anymore.

Late 20s.

It's slow, but steady.

One of the lucky ones with nothing yet as of 24 years. I will say that my temples do appear to be thinning ever so slightly.

I usually apply Jamaican Castor Oil to my head and massage it every 2-3 days.

Lost every single hair on my body to alopecia at 21.

Been alienmaxxing ever since.

you could put some option "im not balding"

got close to nw2 in my late 20s
got on duta, some grew back

trying minox for the first time now, looks like i might actually respond well to it