Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BALDCELS ON SUICIDE WATCH

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLzyKQKgi6s[/video]

Why's the boy so angry?

if i moved into another city and never seen again a all people except relatives and close friends i would do 10/10

Why on suicidewatch tho? It only demonstrates that there are still good options.

fuck hair. Too much work anyway.

modus_coperandi said:
Why on suicidewatch tho? It only demonstrates that there are still good options.

I'd rather be bald that live in a constant fear that this shit will fall off

modus_coperandi said:
gay_fag said:

gay_fag said:

Cope

I'm not a baldcel myself but I know a guy that has this shit and it's really firmly embedded. He can even shower with it and go to the gym, we don't have the 50s anymore, where people had to wear obvious hair pieces.

Won't have to think about this for another 15 or so years

modus_coperandi said:
I'm not a baldcel myself but I know a guy that has this shit and it's really firmly embedded. He can even shower with it and go to the gym, we don't have the 50s anymore, where people had to wear obvious hair pieces.
They've GOT to have a cure for balding by then, they probably already have one now tbh.

honestly balding will be final nail in the coffin for me. if i reach norwood 3 im fucked and will jump infront of a train.

Imagine getting in a fight and someone pulls it off ??

visage said:
honestly balding will be final nail in the coffin for me. if i reach norwood 3 im fucked and will jump infront of a train.

Then don't let it happen if you're already showing sign of early norwooding. Get on finasteride man.

TFW NW5A and too poorcel to ever do this.

I've seen a few of these videos posted and it's nice to see the guy get noticeably happier as his transformation takes place. This guy barely reacted though, which was weird.

For most baldcels, it is fucking over.

Blackpill: hair doesn't matter and never has. BONE MASS AND STRUCTURE DOES. Even if you have been balding since age fucking 5, if you have good bone mass, women will worship you. See: Jeremy Meeks.

Eh, this is life fuel for baldcels. For a few hundred quid you can fix your inceldom.

Hes so blackpilled it doesnt phase him. Time to pump and dump roasties until death.

Why Suifuel??? This is fucking lifefuel, lol.

Imagine a femoid getting close with you, running her hand through your hair and making that shit fall off. INSTANT ROPE.

rotandrise said:
Imagine a femoid getting close with you, running her hand through your hair and making that shit fall off. INSTANT ROPE.

holy fuck, imagine the disgusted look on her face when she realises youre a gentic freak without hair. Instant gun in the mouth