Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding is my final nail on the coffin

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Started balding at 19, effectively turning me into a social outcast in college. I started taking fin three months ago. Within those months, I gained about 50 pounds (I never gain weight), developed critical gynecomastia, and had significantly lower happiness and critical thinking skills. Even though my hairline was noticeably repairing on fin, I had no choice but to stop it. It is sad to think that my only chance to retain my youthful hair is gone, now I must watch in horror as my regrown hairs fall out. I have no other way to stop my baldness now, since lowering my DHT causes unbearable effects. I cannot cope with the fact that I am going to end up looking like a soyboy. There is no greater mark of shame than a receding hairline, it simply cannot be pulled off under and circumstances it shows the world how bad your genetics really are.

If there are any people reading this right now who think balding doesn't impact SMV, please hang yourself right now. Absolutely nothing of value will be lost.
JUST SHAVE UR HEAD BRO! UR GONNA BE LIKE THE ROCK! SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND BE AN ALPHA MALE BRO! Honestly just fucking drink some bleach, I heard it tastes pretty good.

People who think balding has little impact on male attractiveness are either:
  1. Males who are not balding, but will immediately shift their stance once they start balding.
  2. R E T A R D E D, delusional people
  3. Lying virtue-signaling females trying to make their shallow ass gender look better
Males who are balding (including incels, normies, and chads):
  1. Will always look better with hair.
  2. Will have at least 2 points taken off their smv
  3. Are seen as freaks by females, who will only accept them if they are absolutely god tier genetics.

B-b-but dwayne johnson is bald, and women still think he's hot :soy::redpill:

Started balding at 19, effectively turning me into a social outcast in college. I started taking fin three months ago. Within those months, I gained about 50 pounds (I never gain weight), developed critical gynecomastia, and had significantly lower happiness and critical thinking skills. Even though my hairline was noticeably repairing on fin, I had no choice but to stop it. It is sad to think that my only chance to retain my youthful hair is gone, now I must watch in horror as my regrown hairs fall out. I have no other way to stop my baldness now, since lowering my DHT causes unbearable effects. I cannot cope with the fact that I am going to end up looking like a soyboy. There is no greater mark of shame than a receding hairline, it simply cannot be pulled off under and circumstances it shows the world how bad your genetics really are.

If there are any people reading this right now who think balding doesn't impact SMV, please hang yourself right now. Absolutely nothing of value will be lost.
JUST SHAVE UR HEAD BRO! UR GONNA BE LIKE THE ROCK! SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND BE AN ALPHA MALE BRO! Honestly just fucking drink some bleach, I heard it tastes pretty good.

People who think balding has little impact on male attractiveness are either:
  1. Males who are not balding, but will immediately shift their stance once they start balding.
  2. R E T A R D E D, delusional people
  3. Lying virtue-signaling females trying to make their shallow ass gender look better
Males who are balding (including incels, normies, and chads):
  1. Will always look better with hair.
  2. Will have at least 2 points taken off their smv
  3. Are seen as freaks by females, who will only accept them if they are absolutely god tier genetics.

I've been saying this since I joined this board.

Balding is instant SMV death, at any age, unless you have a 10/10 face.

R E T A R D E D, delusional people

You have to be insane to think any female, ANY will tolerant balding

Bruh. Its really not the worst thing. Their 7ft tall children formi giant harems but you think having shaved vs short hair is gonna cause a parallel dimension. Smells like larp.

You need a good face + minimum decent height to pull it off. Like The Rock or Jason Statham. Balding is almost as bad as being short.

But if its just 1 nail of many than yah. Fuckin sucks. Give your hairline my condolences

I was talking about this yesterday. Balding does lower your looks massively. Hair is right there in the top 3 features that make a man more attractive. Face, hair, height.

Same here. Hair is all I got man

If your face already sucks balding will totally wreck you. Pray the norwood reaper takes some pity on you.

I noticed my hair was getting worse when I was eating a bad diet but, its improving slightly as I got on a more healthier diet.

balding is brutal. fincel here have been taking fin for 6+ months without sides...

Balding is a sexual death sentence for 99% of men

Balding is a sexual death sentence for 99% of men
I'm not sure I agree, attractive guys (not even Chads) who go bald can just shave their head (so it appears that they're just shaving their head rather than being bald) and still slay.

I'm not sure I agree, attractive guys (not even Chads) who go bald can just shave their head (so it appears that they're just shaving their head rather than being bald) and still slay.
muh rock cope. Being attractive won’t guarantee shit. You need to have a specific look (DOM skull and other masc shit etc) to mitigate the damage. These always look better with a head of hair.
Even mr male perfection himself Chico lachowski would get devastated by the reaper since he doesn’t have the pheno I mentioned above.

It is the worst thing, there is no way out.
Its not gonna come back. Its over,
Seems like larp gaslighting...i didn't say "goin bald is great fun!" Im just saying theirs more important things that have to do with beauty

I’m a barber. I can give you a smart looking shaved sides hairstyle that will compliment your baldness ontop. By trimming the sides super short, I can create the illusion of thickness ontop. I’ll start by taking the sides down with a 0. Then I will bald you out by shaving you up and down the head with my straight razor. I will then use sheers on top to trim it to desired length. It’s a smart look that will leave you ready for business

Seems like larp gaslighting...i didn't say "goin bald is great fun!" Im just saying theirs more important things that have to do with beauty
Im sure ther is not, balding just ruins everything.

Most blacks can get away with shaving their heads to save them from the smv lowering effects of balding. Other races not so much.

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.