Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Balding is so depressing

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
It's such a huge hit on looks. Not like I'm attractive tp begin with, but it further drives in the nail that my genetics are complete fucking shit and I'm a subhuman who should just die already. It's embarrassing having hair like I do at my age. Thick NW1s wherever I go, guys that are bald/balding are 50+. My youth has been stripped from me. It's fucking over for baldcels.

What's the point of even trying anymore? Showers, brushin teeth, changing clothes, wiping my ass; all fucking pointless. If I'm subhuman I should just embrace it by being the smelliest, grimiest piece of garbage possible.

Balding is like the last nail on the coffin.
Legit would sui if I started balding. Couldn't cope with that feel srs.

I know how you feel bro, i truly know. Baldness takes all the hope out of your life and leave you with only despair and hopelessness. We can't do anything to escape this, we really can't.

I know how you feel bro, i truly know. Baldness takes all the hope out of your life and leave you with only despair and hopelessness. We can't do anything to escape this, we really can't.
It's fucked up man... I feel balding is kinda earned in the sense of it usually happens as you age, and all the things that come along with aging: having kids, a mortgage almost paid off, college grad, successful job, white-picket fence, grandkids, vacations; all the shit us worthless pieces of subhuman-premature balding faggots won't ever experience. My genes have ruined my life.

I found the solution, embrace it, shave your head. Itll feel weird at first but after a while youll like it. If you armor yourself in it it cannot be used to hurt you, not even by yourself

Balding is like the last nail on the coffin.
Legit would sui if I started balding. Couldn't cope with that feel srs.
You’re trying to be a girl though soooo

I found the solution, embrace it, shave your head. Itll feel weird at first but after a while youll like it. If you armor yourself in it it cannot be used to hurt you, not even by yourself
Ultimate cope.

It's fucked up man... I feel balding is kinda earned in the sense of it usually happens as you age, and all the things that come along with aging: having kids, a mortgage almost paid off, college grad, successful job, white-picket fence, grandkids, vacations; all the shit us worthless pieces of subhuman-premature balding faggots won't ever experience. My genes have ruined my life.
If i was going bald at 35 or something like my father, i'd not give a single fuck about it as i'd already be married or lived my youth and i'd go bald in my 40's or something which is socially acceptable, but i'm fucking 18 and have been balding since 16, so i never even had a chance in life yet. I spend my teenage years on hairloss and incels forums because of this and i won't also live my youth as i'll be hiding in my room from people because i'm ashamed of my hideous head and lack of hair at a young age. But what i can do about it ? Nothing. No one gives a shit, the whole world doesn't give a shit, so the only thing i could do is fuck off and die alone like trash without having lived life unlike everyone else.

I don't think balding is that bad if you have an average face tbh

If i was going bald at 35 or something like my father, i'd not give a single fuck about it as i'd already be married or lived my youth and i'd go bald in my 40's or something which is socially acceptable, but i'm fucking 18 and have been balding since 16, so i never even had a chance in life yet. I spend my teenage years on hairloss and incels forums because of this and i won't also live my youth as i'll be hiding in my room from people because i'm ashamed of my hideous head and lack of hair at a young age. But what i can do about it ? Nothing. No one gives a shit, the whole world doesn't give a shit, so the only thing i could do is fuck off and die alone like trash without having lived life unlike everyone else.
I started around the same time. 20 now. Even my own family made fun of me for it. I felt like such shit about it for so long and would get so self conscious when someone was even just behind me. It really sucked. Shave your head. Trust me. Itll work. Itll make you look more intimidating as well, plus if you ever got in a fight thered be no hair to grab

I started around the same time. 20 now. Even my own family made fun of me for it. I felt like such shit about it for so long and would get so self conscious when someone was even just behind me. It really sucked. Shave your head. Trust me. Itll work. Itll make you look more intimidating as well, plus if you ever got in a fight thered be no hair to grab
Women will see me as a disgusting trash and i'll never have friends because of it. I've just given up on life and i know my life is over at this point and nothing can save it.

Epilation bro, kill the shadow. That's what the ancient baldcels did.

My family made fun of me too for it. Of course the ones who did had full heads of hair. Sooooo funny!

Anyone hear a fatbaldcel like me?

Anyone hear a fatbaldcel like me?
Fat is the easiest bad trait to looksmax out of. Just water fast. As a Brahmacharyacel, I will epilate all but my sikha during my looksmax journey.