Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
JFL @ whitecels

One of the few things i can thank my mesoamerican manlet dna for: decent hair genes

View attachment 1033558
Not all whitecels are bald i live in a homogeneous nation and most people have hair as someone on looksmax said many times its not caused by dht sensitivity but balding guys also have an underlying condition

Just go to see a dermatologist. He/She would prescribe some finasteride. At the very least it will slow the balding down until you become a chad or going ER.

Then all these bitches will have STDs when we get our hair back for a slight 000001% slight chance of a smidge of pussy.
Hey youre back

Literally over for us fat, baldos.

One of life’s great black pills is how female “problems” tend to have significantly more funding and social awareness than male issues. Eg breast cancer vs prostrate cancer and so on. Nobody cares if men go bald but if women have allopecia then they’re considered tragic victims. People say it’s different for men but men also look far worse without hair.

Sort of related it always cracked me up how Overwatch went to great lengths to support breast cancer by selling skins to raise charity money but they never did one for men or prostate cancer. Woke institutions ironically have no sense of fairness and are inherently anti male, that’s the reality. These people hate men then act shocked that we hate them right back and oppose their ideology.
The two biggest anti norwood medications were discovered entirely by accident.

Minoxidil was a heart drug that had the side effect of making people grow more hair.
Finasteride is a prostate drug that just so happens to slow down hair loss by inhibiting the conversion of test to dht.

It's purely a fucking coincidence that the best anti norwood drugs are even a thing. That's how much nobody cares about hair loss.
If women lost their hair at the same rate as men you can bet your ass balding would have been cured decades ago.

Don’t care. If I was getting laid with hair, I’d pay to keep it - but got a full head of hair and it’s not helping/contributing to success

Don’t care. If I was getting laid with hair, I’d pay to keep it - but got a full head of hair and it’s not helping/contributing to success
now picture how much worse you are going to get treated if you go bald. Remember, no matter how bad it gets it can always get worse.

Bald cels plz go ER

Skin bald looks better then having patchy and thinning hair that got raped by Norwood reaper

now picture how much worse you are going to get treated if you go bald. Remember, no matter how bad it gets it can always get worse.
i just get ignored by normies and no attention from women.

I dont speak to people irl so don’t care/notice m about the reaction from randomers and can’t get any less attention than 0 interest from 0 women.

I agree in theory with your point that I’d be uglier, but I’m still miles off the cut off and I know this first hand having tried for a decade before just LDAR’ing and joining incel boards eight years ago.

Baldness happens due to too much free testosterone, meaning the androgen receptors are not working and using the testosterone the way it should. It doesn't mean you're high T, it just means you have shitty receptors and body.

I kind of feel bad for the prince guy (kind of because he's rich as fuck). The reaper not only came for him....he coomed in his ass at 3am after tying him to a bed without warning
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
May death come on soft wings to all those wrecked by the reaper

I may have shitty curly hair, but I'd rather have that than have my follicles collect by the Norwood Reaper.

I never understood this obsession with hair

Nigga, just fucking cut it all off. Shave it down. Rock the skinhead look, its badass. Being bald is fucking awesome, don't walk around with a balding head, just shave it all off.

You can cope and seethe about just have hair bullshit, but no hair is gonna fix your jaw or shoulders or height, niggas will always mog you, your hair ain't whats holding you back, so shave the birds nest and go bald like the proper skinhead you know you are deep inside.

Maybe I'm just a douche for shaving my head when I don't have to, but we all want what we don't have. You look at these niggas balding and yourself balding and feel like shit when others have hair, I look at myself with a full head of hair and am jealous of you niggas with thin balding hair since I could shave my head so much easier if I had your hair. But ultimately, no matter what hair style I wear, it ain't gonna get me pussy man.

Hair is a random niggas pride thing, it ain't getting you pussy. You will not ascend with hair, and besides its been shown Older = Better, foids literally want old men to fuck them more than anything, the older you look the more likely you'll ascend with some bitch that got neglected by daddy and wants you to fill in for it.

this is what i look like in 10/20 yrs when i am bald

Here's Who Played Darth Vader Without His Helmet

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
I am scared about getting a hair transplant because I need to go on those pills for hairless that can cause suicide ideations

been losing hair since highschool

Bald looks cool imo, is manly, is just out of fashion, nobody is ugly just cuz they are bald

No wonder people resort to hairmaxxing. I do it too by letting it grow a lot.
Let's hope I also got the genes that don't lead to early baldness, since I can't imagine myself becoming bald or even balding.

I am scared about getting a hair transplant because I need to go on those pills for hairless that can cause suicide ideations
In my situation actually doing it would be a relief

My grandfather is almost 90 with a full thick head of silver hair

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
I started using Finesteride lately

It could all be avoided if they took Finasteride or Dutasteride

Its funny I used to think most men can pull off the bald look because of vin diesel and the rock

Also relative to androgen density asians have the highest risk of balding by far, asian women are more likely to bald than any other race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back