[Blackpill] Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★
4d 11h 28m
Condoleances to all my balding brothers. The only thing I like about myself is my hair. Though it's not enough to get Becky in your bed anyway.
Haha, fuck that. I'm going to be as ugly as possible then. Fuck the world, fuck this superficial species. I'm bald, my front teeth are chipped in half, look at me world, look at me and go eat a dick.

Fuck it, I'm not getting a transplant ever, not even if I had the money. If I had the money I'd spend it on other shit, I'd rather fucking save it. Cause fuck it, pussy isn't important enough for me to spend 1 mother fucking dollar, fuck it all. Fuck this world.
High IQ

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
1d 16h 24m
1602347582962.png
'balding ain't shit n****'

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
20d 21h 9m
women are by now probably aware in some way that men can keep their hair if they really want to, with a lot of pain and spent cash, only makes them perceive balding men as even more inadequate and nasty and mean
goethe iq

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★
126d 2h 45m
Just clean your room bro, just be confident!

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
82d 12h 16m
Yes and no. You need to be on fin or other DHT suppressors/anti androgens or else most of the grafts will fail

It works in the sense that with fin and a decent surgeon, most of your grafts will survive and after like 6-12 months they will start growing

The issue is not everyone has good donor areas. They go in the back of your neck and look for hair units with multiple hairs growing out. (you can have 2 to 5 hairs growing from a single unit) Some people have lots of great units in the back of their neck, some people don't.

Obviously if someone has lots of those juicy units of 3-5 hair, the result is going to be much better. But since surgeons always use those good units first, this also means that your future transplants will be less and less effective. So if you're balding severely it's over. If the first transplant was nowhere near good enough it's over.

And just in general it's painful (they drug you and you suffer for days, some people cant sleep because of the pain)

A literal prince became a JOKE because he lost his hair

View attachment 345225

View attachment 345226

View attachment 345227

View attachment 345228

View attachment 345231
Wow even bluepilled normies are blackpilled on baldness. That Should fucking say something
They are the exact same with the dickpill, which proved how real it is .
@Personalityinkwell @TallCelFag @Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
121d 15h 18m
Wow even bluepilled normies are blackpilled on baldness. That Should fucking say something
They are the exact same with the dickpill, which proved how real it is .
@Personalityinkwell @TallCelFag @Daydreamincel
It never began

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

tfu on ugly femorloids
★★★★★
84d 17h 12m