Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
noordwood cemetary

Balding can take a giga chad into a low tier normie. Just post that pic of chico norwooding. it's fucking brutal

Legendary thread. Hair truly is LIFE. I cannot believe that some people, even here, are so fucking stupid that they think balding is no big deal, or even more hilariously, that if you look bad bald then you looked bad to start with (which is entirely disproved in the OP JFL).

Hair loss should be treated as a medical problem. It's fucking ridiculous how countries with universal healthcare still treat balding as just a "cosmetic issue" which you have to pay for. Your appearance determines your entire fucking life. There is no bigger looks destroyer than male pattern balding. It needs to be EXTERMINATED.

>hurrr if ur incel why u care about hair duhh....
Because it's better to be a 4/10 than a fucking 0/10

Jude Law looked better with balding IMO. But maybe because his balding head was his characteristic feature.

Legendary thread. Hair truly is LIFE. I cannot believe that some people, even here, are so fucking stupid that they think balding is no big deal, or even more hilariously, that if you look bad bald then you looked bad to start with (which is entirely disproved in the OP JFL).

Hair loss should be treated as a medical problem. It's fucking ridiculous how countries with universal healthcare still treat balding as just a "cosmetic issue" which you have to pay for. Your appearance determines your entire fucking life. There is no bigger looks destroyer than male pattern balding. It needs to be EXTERMINATED.

>hurrr if ur incel why u care about hair duhh....
Because it's better to be a 4/10 than a fucking 0/10
Balding severely, especially when you're young, is pretty much a form of facial disfigurement and it should be recognized as such. It's only one step above severe burns or getting your face destroyed by some form of impact

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
The Jordan Peterson Balding Pill destroyed me. Its over

it's insane how people can go from gopnik to a movie star with just a few centimeters of hairline

Couldn't agree more. I had long hair for 10 years (from 15 yo to 25), and one of the consequences is that your hair starts falling off early on. I started noticing less density in certain areas and I freaked out. There was more and more scalp surface and I decided go back to having it short and looked for different potential treatments in the scientific literature.

What I found is going to sound meme: a study said that the best foods for preventing the miniaturization of hair follicles due to 5-OH-T and balding are tofu (soy), cashew nuts and pumpkin seeds. I'll start a thread about that soon; you reminded me of it, bro.

The best part is that it worked :lul: But it was because of the long hair, not because I was prone to it. Still, I didn't notice a recovery until I started the diet.

God Tier post.
Legendary thread.
Indeed. Gr8 post m8, I r8 it 8/8. This is another one that should be pinned.

Last edited:
Really? Is that true? I think it's bro science. Can you elab more.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
I can't elab more, tbhngl. But all long haired dudes I know go through the same shit: a lot of hair loss.

btw: dairy feminizes more than soy; it has actual estrogens, which are more potent, and in higher quantity. And there are other plants that have more phytoestrogens than soy :feelstrash:

I can't elab more, tbhngl. But all long haired dudes I know go through the same shit: a lot of hair loss.

btw: dairy feminizes more than soy; it has actual estrogens, which are more potent, and in higher quantity. And there are other plants that have more phytoestrogens than soy :feelstrash:
I think estrogen from food thing is basically a big meme. I don't think it's effects are that drastic. I've had my fair share of soy products and look at me! I'm a high T beast. Also most whey protein has soy in it.

tldr: Phytoestrogen-phobia is peak 4Chan stupidity

That's brutal. You can't live without hair. Never knew about lewishamilton pill though, it is beyond brutal. Jordi Alba got transplant recently, brutal 10m€ salary pill. It's like if nature wants men go extinct
Balding can take a giga chad into a low tier normie. Just post that pic of chico norwooding. it's fucking brutal

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114

This is such a sui fuel for me. I never knew a life with hair. My hair was taken from me when I was 18. It's fucking brutal and cruel. What the fuck am I supposed to do. It's fucking over. Gigachads go to normies when they bald. What the fuck do you think happens to incels when they bald? It just fucking gives u -10000000000000 in looks. Balding = truecel. I am truecel because I bald. Balding = automatic deathsentence. There is no worse shit that can happen to u than balding. I am getting scalp treatment if that doesnt cover it I might get a hair system installed because fuck getting a transplant that shit is incositent only works on those rich fags coz they shill out 40,000 for jew doctors.

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
Gigasuifuel for baldcels
Holy shit!

Haha, fuck that. I'm going to be as ugly as possible then. Fuck the world, fuck this superficial species. I'm bald, my front teeth are chipped in half, look at me world, look at me and go eat a dick.

Fuck it, I'm not getting a transplant ever, not even if I had the money. If I had the money I'd spend it on other shit, I'd rather fucking save it. Cause fuck it, pussy isn't important enough for me to spend 1 mother fucking dollar, fuck it all. Fuck this world.

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
@SergeantIncel Pin this pls.

Head hair is likely a secondary sex characteristic of our species and if it is, it is the most ostentatious one.

If you think about it, hair is a ludicrous attribute of our species. Especially in females, where it can be half as long as the body. I really think it's barely less extravaguant than a peacock tail.

Fbfbce91f239f9d88b4185feba0ba200 Peacockdisplayingbetter800pix

But then why should male hair matter, too ? Maybe males with good hair give a sign that they will give daughters with nice hair, too. This is also suggested by the study showing that Chad doesn't transmit his looks to his sons, but to his daugthers :

In any case : yes, hair is life.

Last edited:

my natural hairline is utter shit,when i start to go bald i will rope immediately

Most black balding pill thread ever seen here on .co.

The bald di caprio is savage. Sex symbol literally reduced to George Constanza tier mockery.

Brutal. Even a gymmaxxed dude looks subhuman with a receding hairline

I think estrogen from food thing is basically a big meme. I don't think it's effects are that drastic. I've had my fair share of soy products and look at me! I'm a high T beast. Also most whey protein has soy in it.

tldr: Phytoestrogen-phobia is peak 4Chan stupidity
I know man, (I could venture to say I'm an oldfag, but I forgot how to tryforce). Said it in my first post:
What I found is going to sound meme:
Still, I'm pretty sure there are people who believe it :feelsclown:

I was watching the Lakers last night, Lebron hair looks like shit. He has a big spot at the top. He has been lying for years now about it, but I think he would look ok shaved; his hair has always been short tbh

Head hair is likely a secondary sex characteristic of our species and if it is, it is the most ostentatious one.

If you think about it, hair is a ludicrous attribute of our species. Especially in females, where it can be half as long as the body. I really think it's barely less extravaguant than a peacock tail.

View attachment 345153 View attachment 345152

But then why should male hair matter, too ? Maybe males with good hair give a sign that they will give daughters with nice hair, too. This is also suggested by the study showing that Chad doesn't transmit his looks to his sons, but to his daugthers :

In any case : yes, hair is life.
Good post as always. Hair frames your face and can even be used as a way to hide or emphasis certain facial features. You can even play with it to give the illusion of a different face shape or face width to height ratio (which is key to attraction)

Becoming an old male is associated with balding, so the longer you can maintain good hair, the younger you look. Hair is a measure of youth. And signs of youths are always good (assuming you do look masculine and virile obviously, babyfaces look bad)

The bald di caprio is savage. Sex symbol literally reduced to George Constanza tier mockery.
That's such a brutal way of putting it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Haha, fuck that. I'm going to be as ugly as possible then. Fuck the world, fuck this superficial species. I'm bald, my front teeth are chipped in half, look at me world, look at me and go eat a dick.

Fuck it, I'm not getting a transplant ever, not even if I had the money. If I had the money I'd spend it on other shit, I'd rather fucking save it. Cause fuck it, pussy isn't important enough for me to spend 1 mother fucking dollar, fuck it all. Fuck this world.
If you'd be still ugly as fuck with hair then yeah maybe a hair transplant is useless anyway

This is such a sui fuel for me. I never knew a life with hair. My hair was taken from me when I was 18. It's fucking brutal and cruel. What the fuck am I supposed to do. It's fucking over. Gigachads go to normies when they bald. What the fuck do you think happens to incels when they bald? It just fucking gives u -10000000000000 in looks. Balding = truecel. I am truecel because I bald. Balding = automatic deathsentence. There is no worse shit that can happen to u than balding. I am getting scalp treatment if that doesnt cover it I might get a hair system installed because fuck getting a transplant that shit is incositent only works on those rich fags coz they shill out 40,000 for jew doctors.
Balding is brutal as fuck because it only gets worse over time. I've looksmaxxed/gymmaxxed for years making tiny progress and then the reaper came and made me uglier than i was before looksmaxxing, jfl life is a cruel joke what the fuck

Good post as always. Hair frames your face and can even be used as a way to hide or emphasis certain facial features. You can even play with it to give the illusion of a different face shape or face width to height ratio (which is key to attraction)

Becoming an old male is associated with balding, so the longer you can maintain good hair, the younger you look. Hair is a measure of youth. And signs of youths are always good (assuming you do look masculine and virile obviously, babyfaces look bad)

That's such a brutal way of putting it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you'd be still ugly as fuck with hair then yeah maybe a hair transplant is useless anyway

Balding is brutal as fuck because it only gets worse over time. I've looksmaxxed/gymmaxxed for years making tiny progress and then the reaper came and made me uglier than i was before looksmaxxing, jfl life is a cruel joke what the fuck

At least you had some time with your hair I never even had a chance. Are you going to do something about it? You must treat it one way or another there is no way to ascend as a below normie face baldcel even worse if you're incel.

View attachment 345104
This one just looks like cope, sure he is thinning but his hairline is higher in the "after" shot. What's up with that?

Nice thread though, slight lifefuel. I just wish there was absolutely nothing to do against the norwood reaper no matter your riches, which is not the case unfortunately.

At least you had some time with your hair I never even had a chance. Are you going to do something about it? You must treat it one way or another there is no way to ascend as a below normie face baldcel even worse if you're incel.
I dermaroll and i'm on minoxidil and other shit. I'll try to save up for a transplant maybe. Idk i'm ugly even with hair

I dermaroll and i'm on minoxidil and other shit. I'll try to save up for a transplant maybe. Idk i'm ugly even with hair

Maybe if I knew about all this meme treatment shit I would have done it when I was 18. Now at 24 it's too late all I can do is cut my hair short I have bald patches everywhere on top of my crown and my hair is fucking mega receded. I'm getting that scalp treatment and I'll just fucking thugmaxx and larp as a slavic criminal or some shit.

Brutal. Even a gymmaxxed dude looks subhuman with a receding hairline
gymmaxed?
A MALE MODEL looks subhuman with balding hair
"b-but looks arent everything,cosmetic surgies are bad" :soy: :soy:

absolutely brutal. great compilation boyo :feelsokman:

Do hair transplants really work well? I have never seen much concrete stuff about how thick the transplants will be, how long they last, and other side effects or problems

I kind of feel bad for the prince guy (kind of because he's rich as fuck). The reaper not only came for him....he coomed in his ass at 3am after tying him to a bed without warning

Do hair transplants really work well? I have never seen much concrete stuff about how thick the transplants will be, how long they last, and other side effects or problems
Yes and no. You need to be on fin or other DHT suppressors/anti androgens or else most of the grafts will fail

It works in the sense that with fin and a decent surgeon, most of your grafts will survive and after like 6-12 months they will start growing

The issue is not everyone has good donor areas. They go in the back of your neck and look for hair units with multiple hairs growing out. (you can have 2 to 5 hairs growing from a single unit) Some people have lots of great units in the back of their neck, some people don't.

Obviously if someone has lots of those juicy units of 3-5 hair, the result is going to be much better. But since surgeons always use those good units first, this also means that your future transplants will be less and less effective. So if you're balding severely it's over. If the first transplant was nowhere near good enough it's over.

And just in general it's painful (they drug you and you suffer for days, some people cant sleep because of the pain)
I kind of feel bad for the prince guy (kind of because he's rich as fuck). The reaper not only came for him....he coomed in his ass at 3am after tying him to a bed without warning
A literal prince became a JOKE because he lost his hair

Last edited:
Nadal's transplant was shit but Musk's transplant mogs hard

Very few people can pull off the bald look. Only guy I can think of right now is Stone Cold Steve Austin and even he looked like a Chad with his hair.