Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
Very few people can pull off the bald look. Only guy I can think of right now is Stone Cold Steve Austin and even he looked like a Chad with his hair.

Bald can only be savaged by strong physical characteristics and facial hair. If the norwood reaper is knocking at your door and you don't have the genetics to produce strong facial hair plus time to gymaxx then you might as well rope. :feelsrope:

nice thread man, this is what most hair loss treatment sites tell you, that there's all these popular men that massively reversed hair loss and that it couldn't have been anything other than a transplant

women are by now probably aware in some way that men can keep their hair if they really want to, with a lot of pain and spent cash, only makes them perceive balding men as even more inadequate and nasty and mean

Thread needs its own theme music

Water is wet.
H20 is water
Wasser is water in german.

It makes you ugly as fuck unless you have a Chad skull and even then it would look better with hair.

I’m Norwooding and it’s scarier than Stephen King books tbh. No words can describe the feelings of finding too much hair on your pillow every morning

Hair truly is life.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BALDINING IS A FUCKING KILLER I WANT TO OFF MYSELF.

Next time tag me and tell me to rope tbh
fuck my hair

Very few people can pull off the bald look. Only guy I can think of right now is Stone Cold Steve Austin and even he looked like a Chad with his hair.
Or the Rock. You need to be good looking af and pretty tall and wide
nice thread man, this is what most hair loss treatment sites tell you, that there's all these popular men that massively reversed hair loss and that it couldn't have been anything other than a transplant

women are by now probably aware in some way that men can keep their hair if they really want to, with a lot of pain and spent cash, only makes them perceive balding men as even more inadequate and nasty and mean
Yes but you also must be careful not to let anyone you've had a transplant or are on drugs like fin or minoxidil because people will judge you for it
It makes you ugly as fuck unless you have a Chad skull and even then it would look better with hair.
Yup, some very select people can pull off the bald look, but even they would look better with hair. Everyone loses looks points from balding
Next time tag me and tell me to rope tbh
fuck my hair
I will try to remember :feelsokman:
I’m Norwooding and it’s scarier than Stephen King books tbh. No words can describe the feelings of finding too much hair on your pillow every morning
For me it's going up to the mirror and seeing the recession get worse and worse week by week. It's like a virus spreading all over your head

Last edited:
I wonder if @BlkPillPres has to say about this thread.
Just shave it wtf, this isn't rocket science

Its "Balding" that looks bad, not "Bald", again depends on how bad your face is, but if your face is so bad being bald looks terrible, you are too ugly to get a date with hair anyways lol

Imagine a lion without his mane. He would literally look like a lioness. That's how important hair is.

Clooney's hair was fine tbh ngl ded srs. He had a mature hairline that would have remained that way well into his late years.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck it's over :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Imagine balding and still getting acne pimples at the same time. I have this. Not a single day without a new pimple since being 6 years old.

Imagine a lion without his mane. He would literally look like a lioness. That's how important hair is.

Clooney's hair was fine tbh ngl ded srs. He had a mature hairline that would have remained that way well into his late years.
Yes Clooney was still really good looking. Because firstly such a slight recession isn't too bad, especially on an older man, and second he has a great face so it takes even more recession to bring such a face truly down

But it's really telling when such a rich, famous, good looking person feels the need to cover up his balding even when it's mild

Yes Clooney was still really good looking. Because firstly such a slight recession isn't too bad, especially on an older man, and second he has a great face so it takes even more recession to bring such a face truly down

But it's really telling when such a rich, famous, good looking person feels the need to cover up his balding even when it's mild

Many doctors don't even consider NW2 in your late adulthood to be balding. It happens to literally everybody at some point. It's just a part of aging, like wrinkles. Obviously when it happens and how long into your late life you hang on to your hairline is all genetic.

Many doctors don't even consider NW2 in your late adulthood to be balding. It happens to literally everybody at some point. It's just a part of aging, like wrinkles. Obviously when it happens and how long into your late life you hang on to your hairline is all genetic.
I know, many doctors where i live refuse to prescribe fin if you aren't balding a lot already :feelsseriously:

I know, many doctors where i live refuse to prescribe fin if you aren't balding a lot already :feelsseriously:

If the hair on the sides of your face are still vertical up to your hairline from the side profile, then he probably won't prescribe anything. The moment that visibly recedes is when you'll likely have the green light.

If the hair on the sides of your face are still vertical up to your hairline from the side profile, then he probably won't prescribe anything. The moment that visibly recedes is when you'll likely have the green light.
I'm NW2.5 or so and doctors (while on minox) and doctors think it's nothing

I'm not rich. But I will get it done

Then WTF is your doctor doing? WTF is he waiting for?
They don't give a shit. I went online on forums for my country and lots of people reported the same thing. "fin is too dangerous", "balding isn't a health issue anyway", "you aren't even balding much" is what they say

The Jordan Peterson Balding Pill destroyed me. Its over
Funny how he didn't just clean his room and wash his dick and take on reponsability to grow "confidence" like he preach. Looks like he needed very expansive surgery not to lose his "confidence"

1601032741922-png.345110

From model to mehmet at the kebab shop.

Brutal, high iq norwood pill thread.

Losing hair is brutal, i used to have dark really thick hair, i didnt let my hair grow to long and didnt wear hats/caps in fear of not losing hair and since 20 my hair is thinner and paler every year.

holy shit, that was fucking brootal

Higher T = Bald quicker?
Yes but not by much. DHT and especially DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles play a much, much bigger role than test. Test doesn't attack the follicles much. But DHT is made from test so a higher test is somewhat correlated with more balding, but it's not the most important factor.

This is why plenty of low t soys go bald and plenty of high t chads don't go bald, test just isn't the main player in balding. Especially not at the physiological level

When you start roiding and get to supraphysiological levels of test things change though

It's so good have the full hair.

Funny how he didn't just clean his room and wash his dick and take on reponsability to grow "confidence" like he preach. Looks like he needed very expansive surgery not to lose his "confidence"
12 rules for life pill destroyed me

Now imagine how much of a nuke it was dropped on my life that I went bald at 18 and have always been too poor to afford a transplant. 26 now and have been in my room ever since 18. Guys kill themselves over baldness. This shit is life and death

I used to have very long hair so balding in my late 20s was a stab I really felt deeply.Almost everynight I dream of having my long hair again and when I wake up it's atrocious.With my long black hair I had a very good way to hide my craniofacial deformities that are now exposed for anyone to see.I was thinking about hair prosthesis.Here in Italy are a thing but the costs and mainteinance routines really discourage me.

I used to have very long hair so balding in my late 20s was a stab I really felt deeply.Almost everynight I dream of having my long hair again and when I wake up it's atrocious.With my long black hair I had a very good way to hide my craniofacial deformities that are now exposed for anyone to see.I was thinking about hair prosthesis.Here in Italy are a thing but the costs and mainteinance routines really discourage me.
When i wake up i sometimes touch my hair and i'm immediately wide awake because of how thin it is

trucel is some one whit this thing - baldcel manlet framecel retard/autism -

Legendary thread. Hair truly is LIFE. I cannot believe that some people, even here, are so fucking stupid that they think balding is no big deal, or even more hilariously, that if you look bad bald then you looked bad to start with (which is entirely disproved in the OP JFL).

Hair loss should be treated as a medical problem. It's fucking ridiculous how countries with universal healthcare still treat balding as just a "cosmetic issue" which you have to pay for. Your appearance determines your entire fucking life. There is no bigger looks destroyer than male pattern balding. It needs to be EXTERMINATED.

>hurrr if ur incel why u care about hair duhh....
Because it's better to be a 4/10 than a fucking 0/10

Good thing I have a shitton of hair

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
fucking brutal shit

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
the balding swaps are absolute gold dust funny as hell

bravo

Yep. That's how I found my way to this site.