Ban Appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

kikes and femoids
★★★★★
42d 17h 23m
I appealed a month ago but was rejected due to a supposed bribing attempt. It wasn’t my intention to bribe my way back in, but I understand it might have come across as such.

My second appeal will be worded slightly differently to better paint a picture of what happened.

————————————————————

I made a brag thread.

I am 27 years old and have only been at one single date. I briefly touched the girls’ arm, but that was all physical intimacy I was apart of. I hung out with her and her friends company for about three hours. She was kind of cold towards me all the time and it felt like she disliked me. Next day she sent me a single message saying we didn’t match, and blocked me afterwards. No explanation or anything, just a single sentence.

I believe this is the best discussion-board ever created, the amount of freedom to express yourself is truly mind-boggling. I previously engaged in Reddit communities but they were severely limited in freedom of speech and allowed tons of fakecels and women.

My post history hasn’t consisted of any other brags that I’m aware of. I usually provide good posts and never spam or delude discussion.

Would you mind giving me one more chance to participate in this community? It feels too harsh that one single brag warrants a permanent ban. Temporary is totally understandable, but permanent seems too extreme.

Best Regards,

@GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
144d 21h 1m
The level of brag that you posted usually isn't met with a perma on first offense although it was blatant bragging. At first I had just given a large warning, but then you had asked me to send you an archive of the thread I just deleted and warned you for. I was wondering what the motivations were for that, you had said you wanted it for "advice" I was thinking it sounded quite bluepilled/normie/simpish and like you were trying to win her back or something. Thus I upgraded it to a ban, but that was probably an overreaction though.

It's true that you have no warnings for prior brags.

Thus you get one more chance, but there won't be tolerance for any further brags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Personalityinkwell ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
FACEandDnB Ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
FemoidsGTFO Ban Appeal Ban Appeals 1