ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
To whom it may concern,

I am the (not so) infamous BonePressed. Many of you threw me to the side and assumed I am a troll. But I am not really a troll. Yes, I did occasionally post things just to see other people's reactions. However, I did not really have any negative intentions when doing this. I just wanted to make people laugh.

Now, I say occasionally because most of the time I was serious. I do relate to the problems of inceldom, and I did post a lot of serious content that contributed to this site. It's a tough world out there for less than good-looking guys. Let us stop holding grudges, and let us be warmhearted brothers in this cold world.

I have grown over the couple months I have been banned. I will only post serious content if something miraculous occurs and I get unbanned.

I totally understand if you decide to keep me banned.

Thank you for your time.

- The long forgotten (by most) BonePressed.

retarded_dumbshit

retarded_dumbshit

hi
-
7h 30m
nope, sorry. you troll way too much.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
22d 1h 43m
I'll second what @retarded_dumbshit said.

I'll also add that this is actually your second permaban. You had been permabanned before but when we unbanned you, your behavior did not improve and in many ways you became even more trollish than you were before. The tip of the iceberg is when you made an alt account to further troll on. You then attempted to play innocent, not realizing you were caught and even when you were informed as to why you were banned, you took us for fools and claimed it must have been someone else using the same IP address. You then made at least two attempts to evade your ban but said attempts were quickly foiled.

Your ban is upheld and you can consider this matter definitively and permanently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.