Ban appeal, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
So I’m meant to appeal on November 23rd but I saw another member appealed earlier than he was actually meant to because it was close to the time he could appeal or something so just gonna go ahead and see if I can appeal earlier since it is close to November anyway.

I know back doors so I will come up with longer responses more often, I’m able to do it anyway but I was just really craving the red colour screen name and wanted to get to 10k posts so I could obtain that screen name colour.

I will try to make less low effort posts and when I do, it will only be in the off topic section and I also know that there is also a limit even in off topic section when it comes to low effort posting and that it can’t be overdone, learned that on Looksmax although that forum is a different animal in some ways, It still has some similar rules.

I have ideas for high IQ posts too so if I could have one last chance to prove I can be better than this, that would be appreciated. You can start me off with a 80% warning level if you must so then if I break any rules then it’s over but in a ‘You have lost your posting privileges for eternity’ type way.

I have been unable to post for long enough so therefore I feel I had enough time to think about what I have done.

The mod that banned me was @cocksucker

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
-
ok. welcome back, try not to get banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.