Ban appeal and Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
5d 22h 19m
Initially I requested a ban because I was having rather severe mental health issues due to my abusive family, the fact that I have no one irl, everyone that has ever cared about me resides on this board alone and I was posting about wanting to die a lot (as is inevitable in such a shitty situation) and I feel like that doesn't help anything. It humiliates me because of my disposition, and it was really bringing down my friends on here, I could tell reading my posts put them in a dark place. In general my posts were downward spiralling with me. I started on this board wanting to whitepill everyone and bring positivity but then I got really negative and the thought of my negative posts fuelling the negativity of others was really getting to me. That night I couldn't trust myself not to shit up the board with suicidal ramblings so I requested a ban but then that post was nowhere to be found later on. Now in hindsight my internet was shit that night so it probably never went through but for some reason my retard mentalcel brain decided in that my ban request was for some reason denied so I decided to "go out in style"

I started spamming with racebait because I find the whole Ryo Hazuki shutting down bbc memes to be a funny joke. I just wanted to make people laugh. I wanted them to be positive because of how much I have let the ones I cared about down by constantly putting a damper on their mood, so I thought by acting extreme it would cheer them up, and it did.

I do wish to get back here though, because it is the only community I have ever remotely fit in within, even though a lot of people in it dislike me (as evidenced by those who celebrated my bans). If let back I won't break any rules again, in fact I usually lurk most the time so I won't be a bother. I apologise for everything @mental_out @knajjd @SergeantIncel @Ryo_Hazuki

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Your situation is no excuse for your behavior. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.