Ban Appeal Clarification

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Below is information on how unbans will work from now on. Not much has changed, mostly I've added clarification on timing and regarding the extraordinary unban, which I only explained vaguely in the ban megathread a while ago.
Refer to the sticky in the ban appeal section for more info on how to appeal. I'll add this info there as well.

All users have:
  • Two assured unbans per year for requested bans. They reset to two at the start of the year, regardless of whether you use them or not. They do not stack.
  • One unban chance for non-requested bans. The unban might or might not be accepted, depending on your appeal and the offense that permabanned you. If you use this chance and then get permabanned again, you might or might not be allowed to appeal again; ask a mod.
  • One extraordinary unban chance, to be used at least six months after an appeal of yours is denied. If your offense was severe (e.g., heavy trolling), you might not be given this chance. It never replenishes, you only get one.

Regarding how many unbans for requested bans you have left: Just imagine this system went into effect on 1st Jan 2019 and you were given two. If you've used any since, subtract them.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
No permabans if you are a virgin too

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
@SergeantIncel when are you gonna reveal the survey results?

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
One extraordinary unban chance, to be used at least six months after an appeal of yours is denied
like the idea of this, some older users would probably like to know that this appeal option exists tbh

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Agecucking hard banned when.

But we barely have those types here anymore, thankfully.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
There is no gym for your ban appeals

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
Seems more fair. That's great.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Thats a nice upgrade.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
So does this mean that @Michael15651 and @-BrettyBoy- do have another chance?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
These ban requests are insane. Just dont log on.

It's a waste of moderator time. And it's just so people can be dramatic faggots, and leave just to return.

And now they can do it twice a year.

Were adults. If you dont have the self control to log out of a site then maybe you don't belong online in the first place with such impulse control issues.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
This clarification system shouldn't be a thing.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I trust that any "high IQ" poster who breaks the rules will be severely punished & reprimanded since they "knowingly contravened" the rules??

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
JFL @ assuming that everyone on this site is 18 or older, we even have a 14 year old here...
Someone that young shouldnt even be here.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
I thought you were against requesting bans
I am, its pure attention whoring, if you request a ban it should be permanent, you shouldnt be able to even log into your account once you get request banned

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
JFL @ assuming that everyone on this site is 18 or older, we even have a 14 year old here...
Nobody who is younger than 18 should even be on this site tbh. Fair enough for the 16-18 ones. They shouldn't be here but there are edge cases. But JFL at the 14-16 that call themselves incels.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Nobody who is younger than 18 should even be on this site tbh. Fair enough for the 16-18 ones. They shouldn't be here but there are edge cases. But JFL at the 14-16 that call themselves incels.
Even at 18 you still have a chance if youre just starting uni. Anyone under 21 needs to be banned.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Even at 18 you still have a chance if youre just starting uni. Anyone under 21 needs to be banned.
I agree with that but I know from experience that there are cases where if you are 18 or so and you know its over then its over like myself lol. So I won't say ban everyone under 21 but yeah most people under 21 are volcel.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
I feel like pussy for never even getting a temp ban, I dont know how all the top users manage to get so many. Guess I'm a failure through and through. :feelsbadman:

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
I feel like pussy for never even getting a temp ban, I dont know how all the top users manage to get so many. Guess I'm a failure through and through. :feelsbadman:
Once you get your first warning they never stop coming, which then quickly adds up to a ban

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Inceldom Discussion has harsher rules than Offtopic. Dunno if the modding is sequestered between boards, though.

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

HONK! HONK!
-
@incelman free him