Ban appeal @i_a_m_i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
10d 4h 54m
Banned me for making a thread defending LGBTs.
First of all, the rule states no gay or trans content whatsoever. There must, of course, be a reason for that, which is explained by @mental_out in that same thread before (he didn't ban me) as " people trying to make incels turn gay" OR being LGBT yourself. Neither was the case, as my thread's whole point was to say hating on LGBTs is cope, and no subsequent comments were besides that, thus my ban was unfair.
"But the rule states no gay shit of *any kind*", you may retort. All rules must have a consistent underlying reasoning in order to the forum function correctly and not be moved by power hungry people who don't listen to reasoning, otherwise it would be hypocritical to demand such thing from users or criticize incel antagonists form the lack thereof. The only reasonable explanations for the "no gay or trans stuff" were encompassed and justified above; anything besides that is basically "no gays, because... no gays. I don't like seeing gay, so nope, not talking about gays here", and I already showed the implications of a system moved by these kind of rules.

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
★★★★★
78d 7h 12m
This is the second time you've been warned for almost exactly the same thing. In a previous thread, you spoke encouragingly, albeit "hypothetically", of transmaxxing as a way to improve one's life and of turning gay as a solution to inceldom. It is clear you have some kind of pro-gay agenda. You won't be getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
unsettling ban appeal Ban Appeals 1
IncelKing Ban appeal- Sergeant Incel Ban Appeals 0
asdf1234 Ban Appeal Ban Appeals 0
S Appeal Ban Appeals 1