Status
Not open for further replies.
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
52d 19h 50m
@SergeantIncel

I have been permanently banned mostly as a result of accumulating warnings mainly for personal attack.

I believe this is an unfair reason to ban me because on most occasions i was the one on the receiving end of personal attacks by other users, my personal attacks towards said users was a natural response and self-defence mechanism, i was rarely ever the perpetrator so as cliche as it sounds, i was just as much a victim as the users whom you imply i victimised. I dont believe that having a temporary trivial disagreement with users is a justifiable reason to incur such a heavy punishment.

Its normal and inevitable to get into arguments with other users on online forums where different opinions are likely to clash. This forum is no different. I was never hostile for no reason and have made positive relationships with a number of users, just ask around. Im sure they valued my presence just as much as I valued this forum, a place where i believed i fitted in and felt a sense of belonging.

Im basically just asking for another chance, if you do give it to me then i promise to manage my behaviour like a good goy and refrain from personally attacking other users, and if you don't give me another chance then i respect your decision. If thats the case i will simply move on from my ban and pursue other avenues and sources of entertainment, although i will definitely look back fondly on the time i spent here, the relationships i forged, the knowledge i acquired, the wisdom i gained, the experiences i created and the memories i made.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
You admit to breaking the rules, yet think you deserve no warning.
You are not above other users. Think about this and try in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.