• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

Ban appeal with plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Mythic
-
24d 4h 40m
@WithoutMe

I’ll try to make this short but I also want to fully explain myself.

I waited several weeks before appealing as I wanted to show that I served some time and not someone who appeals right away. With that said the main reasons I am appealing are because I really am incel and close to being 40 yo virgin. No fakecel here unfortunately.

None of my warnings have been for bragging about doing anything sexual since I have never in my life done anything sexual. The first I feel was legit since I was new and didn’t understand the rules. Couple of them I 100% disagree with. If any mod wants me to further explain in detail in pm any of these warnings and my view I am willing to do that.

Reasons I should be allowed back:
Excellent place to cope
I’m actually incel
I really connected to some of the users here and I feel they connected to me and honestly I want to help my bros here as much as I can.
Other than this brag issue I was fairly obedient member. Never post anything edgy or say go ER and I even report violations on occasion especially if it is more edgy/serious/illegal stuff.

My plan if I am allowed to return:
Will not discuss any positive female interaction even if it occurred 10 or 20 years ago (oldcel problems).
Will not ever say I look better than someone.
If allowed back I am ok with being on “thin ice” and starting off with a high warning percentage.
If my appeal is not approved I will be ok, and I will respect the decision of the mods and I will always support my incel brothers whether I’m on this site or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
WithoutMe

WithoutMe

solar powered
-
38d 6h 44m
It is true that you have never been warned for bragging about a sexual experience, and you seem to understand how to avoid future warnings. A note has been added to your file reminding the mods of what you have promised here and why you were previously banned. Any future brag warning will be a permanent ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rope2cope Ban Appeals 1
rightfulcel Ban Appeals 1
WawelDragon1683 Ban Appeals 1