Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutko

Banned
-
Was about to make an account then remembered I had already made one and never used it. Was banned for inactivity though since I guess there were some changes to registration and you ask people to explain their situation before they join now.

I hate talking about myself because there isn't a whole lot to say, but I'm a 23 year old neet. I don't have friends, never done anything with a girl, I don't even leave my house. I spend every minute I'm not sleeping or in the bathroom on my computer.

I used to post on /r/incels and abode(knajjd probably remembers me) and I've been banned from reddit/braincels on a couple accounts now for "advocating violence", but I've mostly kept my internet presence to a minimum for the past year. Every forum I've frequented in the past has died or gone to shit, just looking for an uncucked place where I can speak my mind without getting banned or having buzzwords thrown at me.

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
of course, i remember you. i also remember that you were a tranny, however, and so i will be rejecting this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.